TODODEKU [Villain!DekuxHero!Todoroki]

Notes: Villain Deku trapped himself 

in an elevator with Hero Todoroki, 

some smut ensues.

The coldness of the mirror stang against his cheek.

"Now, now..." the man behind him muttered as he spread his legs with his own.

"What do we have here?" he asked forcing his head to take a twisted turn towards him, sending shivers of pain down to his spine.

Todoroki spat onto his face. He hated him.

"That's not a hero's behavior. Isn't it?" he said as he cleaned his cheek with his free hand; the other keeping Todoroki's right arm behind his back.

"Heroes are coming. They will finally catch you" Todoroki harshly said with a muffled voice, he had been poisoned, his quirk was not working.

"What a lovely thing to do! You invited all those men to my party. How pitiful they will see you begging for me," he whispered as he trailed his lips among his bare neck.

Todoroki shivered caught in his ministrations.

"Deku..." he whispered with a hint of excitement that did not go unnoticed by the quirkless villain.

He hated feeling like this with this lowlife.

"Shoto, I would not move if I was you" he said as he adjusted himself against his body: Todoroki's back pressed against him as he pushed him against the wall with the mirror.

The space was cramped, Todoroki was caught in an elevator and Izuku was pinning him down.

"When this thing will work again, I will let you free... unless..."

Todoroki arched an eyebrow, feeling drops of sweat coming off his forehead.

"Unless?" he asked uncertain.

"Unless you want me to fuck you all night" he said as he let him feel his clothed erection

Todoroki tried to escape from his grip but it was useless and soon he found his wrist tied up and hold up against the mirror that partly showed his figure: he could see how his breath was labored, creating small puffs of air against the coldness of the mirror. His hair were a mess and soon he found those green eyes staring right back to him.

"Enjoying the view?" Izuku asked as he caressed his body with his left hand, toying with the buttons of his shirt.

Todoroki sighed, hating to admit how much that villain controlled him.

"Please..." he murmured hoping no one could hear him. But Izuku did and grinned as he turned him around and captured his lips: he roamed against them smearing the poison dust against him.

Was it cocaine? - Todoroki thought as he was forced to inhale part of it.

"What would people say looking at you?" he asked as he removed the last button and tore apart his shirt.

Todoroki shivered, the air was getting hard to breath in that cramped space.

Izuku leaned forward and kissed from his jaw down to his neck, sucking against his pulse point. Todoroki found himself arching his back, wanting more and more from the man in suit and tie in front of him. He was so fucking hot.

He tugged at his hair as he circled Izuku's head with his tied wrist.

Izuku smiled.

"Eager are we?" he asked but Todoroki only kissed him hard, biting down onto his lower lip and tugging at it. Izuku followed his movements and soon Todoroki's legs circled him. He had enough strength to keep him up as he pushed him against the wall, the elevator trembling.

"The heroes are coming" Izuku muttered between kisses, to remind him what he just said to him minutes ago.

"They will see you" He kept going on as Todoroki started rutting against his clothes.

"Easy now" Izuku said as he slowly let him down: he opened his pants as Todoroki reluctantly got on his knees.

"I hate you," Todoroki said unwilling to admit the effect the other man had on him.

Izuku smirked.

"Show me how much you hate me," he said as he showed his face against his member.

Todoroki almost choked but then a hand curled against his hair and he felt his face being fucked by him.

He felt stupid and useless. What a terrible hero he was, sucking off a villain.

Izuku slapped Todoroki hard, his face turned left and a string of blood came down his cheek.

"You must look at me when you suck my cock" he said as he face fucked him again, their eyes never leaving each other.

Todoroki's pants were getting too tight and Izuku noticed and laughed hard.

"Don't tell me the number one hero likes to be beaten down?" he asked as Todoroki shamefully looked down, a nice red color spreading on his cheeks.

"Like your daddy did" he whispered.

Izuku ordered him to face him and Todoroki did so: with a few thrust he came onto his face.

It was humiliating; it was everything Todoroki craved from the man.

Suddenly Izuku kicked him in the stomach, he doubled on himself as he choked and puked; drops of cum falling on the ground in a puddle.

"Oh my, you are really getting hard," he said as he moved down to cup Todoroki's face.

He made a disgusting expression as Todoroki's breathe stink. "You are so filthy," he muttered as he pushed him down hard. Todoroki moaned as he feel Izuku's foot moving against his member, making it redder and redder, and his skin almost breaking at some points.

"You... you are hurting me... please stop," he pleaded but he saw the devilish smile upon his face: he felt another punch to his jaw.

He spat more blood and cried.

"Oh please" Izuku said with a sympathetic face.

"Don't do that... it makes me want to fuck you senseless," he said as he tugged at his own member again, masturbating at how he was suffering, how his member was covered in blood and how his face looked ruined.

"You are crazy" Todoroki spat but it was clear that his lust filled eyes told him otherwise. Izuku smiled with his member fully erect and got him up, he removed his pants between struggles and punches. He fucked him against that mirror: what a pitiful image it reflected.

He cried as pain covered the desire. He hated this, he hated him.