11

I sighed. Shitttttttt. I get why dreams blushing.
"Oh, blue, do you think you could make us some dinner?" Dream asked. Blue nodded, determined to feed us.
I laughed. I looked over to ink, he was staring at me and blushing rainbows. Cute. I sat down opposite of him at the table. I looked into his calm, beautiful eyes and he stared into mine. He looked to cute, i smiled like a complete fool. He leaned closer. -wait.
Before i could react, a small gust of wind landed directly into my face, causing me to blink.
"Haha, i win!"
Oh, my, god. That-that was adorable. I decided to play along. "Aww come on! I demand a rematch!!"
We giggled and we stared at each other again. This time, i blew into his face.
"You cheater!!"
"Haha you asked for it!"
Me and ink was a giggling mess. It was amazing. Ive never felt this happy.

**timeskip

We were almost done eating Blue's...... Edible.... Tacos.
They taste of dog shit. Don't ask.
"So error, what do you wanna do after this?"
I opened my mouth to answer but before a single word could leave my mouth, the ground began to shake violently. "Earthquake?!" i asked
"No an au!!!" Dream replied.

Ink ran from the table and out of the kitchen. Dream followed, so did I. Blue was behind me. We got to the living room and saw the front door open. We all ran after him. The doodle sphere was amazing. Lots of islands floating around, however one of the islands were crumbling and falling apart. Is this what it was like when i destroyed an au?!
Ink waisted no time teleporting himself to the au in need. Dream opened a portal and we all went in.