5

Short chapter, I've got lot on my mind :/
Timeskip**

I sat in the little cottage in the doodlesphere, only ink and dream can open portals here. I would ask why but it's probably because they're lead creators, ink being the leader right now. If anything happens to ink then dream will take over probably, if something happens to dream then it'll have to be a group of people. I never realized until now but, ink has a lot of pressure on him. Being the 'creator' must be hard for him, looking after those aus as if they were his child. Ew. I probably made his life 10 times harder by destroying them. I don't regret it, but i wish i thought about it a bit more and... Maybe tried to help ink a bit. He's always been a bit... Mentally challenged, i suppose. Something about him makes me curious, i want -no- need to know more about this!

Not gonna lie, the star sanses have a nice house. The kitchen, which i am in, is pretty nice. I mean, dream probably decorated it, the main scheme is wood which makes the cottage look vintage. I like it, it reminds me of nightmare's castle. Thats dreams childhood home so he probably got his inspiration from there. The table im sat at is a nice square wooden table with a cloth covering it. The cloth was white with... Black ink? Haha guess that's what happens when you let ink draw at the table, huh?

Dream's currently talking to ink in his room, blue is setting up the living room. Yeah... I agreed to a 'sleepover'. I swear, the only one who truly grew up was dream.

I sighed, taking a sip of the wonderful coffee Dream made before he ran off upstairs. I wonder if inks ok.