9

I gulped. Ink's hurting and it just got worse. I walked over to my crippled friend.
Ok dream, you've done this before. Ink doesn't like being touched.
I thought to myself. I sat down in front of him. He looked at me with scared and hurt eyes. I smiled sadly at him. "Can you hear me inky?" i asked softly. He nodded slowly. "Good, ok inky." Ink looked up at me. I took my hand to his face. I didn't touch him without his consent. He nodded and i put my hand on his bleeding cheek. He shut his eyes tight as i used my thumb to wipe some of the black inky blood away. His breathing calmed down. I took ny hand away and wrapped both my arms around him. He did the same.

A few minutes later, i stood up, lifting ink up with me. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I sighed and made my way to the door. Im starving but Ink doesn't usually eat monster food, he doesn't need it to survive like us. Instead he eats...paint. His body is purely paint based so he doesn't need anything other than his vials to survive. Well.. I think anyway. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, i see ink. He.. Doesn't look right tho. His eyes turn white and he looks like he lost all colour. It scares me.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I placed ink down at the table. He was hesitant to let go of me but he did. I made my way to the fridge and grabbed a bar of chocolate. I know, i know ink doesn't eat monster foods but, he still enjoys them. I tossed the bar over to ink. He catched it a giggled. I felt my face heat up as i smiled at him. Shit, i probably look like a golden Apple.

Ink was still.. Scared but i calmed him down a bit so he can at least know what's going on. I hate seeing ink in pain, he told me it hurts when he goes through something like that. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be ink.