50

Christine

"Come." I say pulling the leash in the direction I want her to crawl. I look down at her as she obeys my order. She looks so sexy with the collar around her neck. The black leather straps of the harness wrapped around her torso is a mouth watering sight. I waited all day for her to come home so we could play. It's felt like it's been so long since I've had her bound and begging. I've missed it and apparently so has she. She smiled so wide when she saw her collar in my hand. She stripped down and dropped to her knees immediately.
I lead her to the cellar and cuff her hands together. I blindfold her before securing her to my favorite bench positioned in front of the mirror. She is bent at the waist with her ass up and legs spread apart. Her wrists and ankles are fastened to the bench and unable to move. Though, for some reason, she always tries to break free.
"Master?" She whines.
"What?"
"I want to see you."
I take her chin into my hand and squeeze, lifting her head. "So be a good girl and earn the right to look at me."
"Yes, ma'am." She bites her bottom lip.
I grab the pinwheel, lightly press it against her side, and roll it to her thigh. I watch it prickle her skin as she shivers. I push harder and watch the indentations it makes. She inhales sharply, gasping at the sensation. It leaves little red dots along her skin. She squirms and groans. I roll the pinwheel along the back of her thigh, pressing it even harder now. She cries out in pain as the small sharp spikes pierce her flesh. Little droplets of blood form and begin to drip down her leg. I watch them fall before pressing my mouth to the tiny punctures, licking the blood from her skin. I've always wanted to do that but I never felt close enough to anyone to do. She doesn't judge my little sick desires.
I continue to use the pinwheel in different spots on her body, sporadically leaving marks and minute cuts wherever I please. Watching the different body parts twitch and writhe in response to the pain is fascinating and so satisfying. Katia's moans and whimpers are musical.
I put the pinwheel down. My hands rubs her petite and supple butt.
"Sub." I say.
"Ma'am?"
"Do you want to be spanked?"
"Yes, ma'am. Please."
"I want to be thanked after each slap. Understood?"
She nods.
"Katia." I say sternly. She knows how much I detest her head nods in lieu of speaking.
She giggles. "Yes, Mistress. Sorry ma'am. I understand."
I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing. I start off with light smacks against her ass. She enthusiastically thanks me after each one. Then I make them harder. Her cheeks turn red from the blows.
She inhales through her teeth and groans.
"I didn't hear you." I say.
"Thank you, ma'am." She whines.
I stoop beside her even though she can't see me and kiss her. She jumps from the initial touch before kissing me back. I remove the blindfold and she smiles.
"Thank you, Master." She says.
I kiss her again before finding my next tool. I wasn't going for it but my eyes land on a pretty jeweled butt plug. Perfect. Katia watches me in the mirror as I slide it into her. She moans in delight. As soon as I get it all the way in I hear the doorbell ring.
"Were you expecting someone?" I ask.
"No?"
I sigh. "I'll be right back."
She hangs her head. "Hurry. I can't wait forever."
"You're chained to a bench, Katia. You don't have much choice." I say before ascending the stairs.
_________________
Katia

Mistress comes back down to the cellar after answering the door. Apparently it's Elaine. She could not have picked a worst time. Mistress sets me free from the bench and hands me some clothes.
She gently puts her hands on my face. "Are you okay, baby?" She asks.
"Yes, Mistress I'm fine."
"I'm sorry we had to stop so abruptly."
"It's okay but you could have just told her to go away." I say.
She chuckles. "That would have been rude."
"Wait. Aren't you going to take this out?" I motion to the plug that's still inside of me.
"No." She answers simply.
"No?" I ask in disbelief.
"No. Now get dressed and come upstairs." She says before leaving me.
I know if I really didn't want to I could say pointe and it wouldn't be a problem. However, besides the terror I feel, it's thrilling. It's like we still get to play, just secretly now. I get dressed and meet Elaine and mistress upstairs. Elaine hugs me.
"Sorry for just dropping in. I missed you guys." She says.
"Yeah. I missed you too." Every time I move I'm reminded of our little secret. It's taking every bit of restraint I have not to moan.
We move to the den and they sit down. I remain standing. I'm pretty sure I'll give myself away if I sit down. Elaine cocks her eyebrow.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
"What do you mean?" I respond by feigning ignorance.
"I think she wants to know why you're standing." Mistress says, smiling ever so slightly.
"I uh.. just need to stretch my legs."
"Do they hurt? Want me to rub them?" Elaine asks innocently. Well at least I know she meant it innocently.
"Absolutely not." Mistress says.
Elaine laughs. "I didn't mean it like that, Chris. Honestly. I meant massage them. It's what I do, remember?"
"Oh. Right." She says.
Elaine looks at me. "Well?"
"No. I'm fine."
"Katia you can't even sit. You're not fine." Elaine says.
"I am."
"Okay so sit." She says.
"Yes. Sit." Mistress agrees.
"Fine." I say and carefully sit on the couch. "Happy?" I ask. Not only do I feel the toy inside of me, my bottom is still kind of sore from the spanking. My butt is so sensitive.
Elaine squints her eyes at me. "Seriously, are you sure you're okay? You didn't, like, pull something dancing did you?"
"Nope. All good." I say trying not to move too much. You wouldn't believe how much concentration it actually takes to sit perfectly still.
"Do you want something to drink, Elaine?" Mistress asks.
"Oh!" I get excited. "I just made freshly squeezed juice last night."
Elaine smirks. "You know you can buy that kind of stuff from the store right?"
"I deserved that." I say.
She laughs. "Sure. I'll have some."
"Katia, get it for her." Chris orders.
I stare at her. She stares back.
"Now." She says gently but it's icy. It turns me on.
"Okay."
As I'm walking away I can hear their chatter about something or another. I'm not really listening. The only thing I can focus on is how badly I want to cum. I can't take it. I slip into my old bedroom and lean against the door as my hand slips into my pants. I begin to touch myself fast and hard. I feel so.. full with this plug in my ass. The sound of my fingers splashing around fills my ears. I put my other hand over my mouth to muffle the would be moan as I bring myself to finish. I'm going to get in trouble for this little stunt but it was well worth it. I go to the bathroom to remove the assailant and wash my secret sins away. While cleaning up I notice the smallest bit of smeared blood. I laugh silently. I hadn't even realized she actually cut me. The little ant trails are still visible and probably will be for some time. I like them. They're little private reminders I can see and feel all day.
I return to the den as though nothing happened.
"Where's the juice?" Mistress asks me.
I look at Elaine who is curiously looking at me. I tap my forehead and laugh. "Oh. Right."
"You're being so weird." Elaine says.
"Maybe I've always been this weird and you just never noticed." I say.
She looks at Chris. Mistress shakes her head as if to say "don't mind her" which would be the wisest choice.
"Anyway, do you want orange or mango?" I ask Elaine.
"Surprise me." She says.
"Mistress?" I ask. I never call her that around other people. The surprise is conveyed subtly but I catch it. I notice everything about her. For example the way her breathing just changed. I'm sure her heart is beating faster. If Elaine wasn't here I'd probably already be on the floor moaning her name.
"What?" She answers. Her eyes are now just two fires lit for me. We can both play this game.
"Did you want me to bring you something?" I ask.
"Can I just have the juice first before this show starts?" Elaine asks.
I laugh. "You wish."
"I certainly do." She smirks.
"Madison would kill you." Chris says. "She'd kill us all."
"There is no more Madison." Elaine says.
"What!?" Mistress and I say in unison.
"We broke up. It was mutual." Elaine says nonchalantly.
"Why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry." I say.
"Obviously, I'm devastated." She says with a straight face causing Chris to laugh. "So cheer me up."
"How?" I ask.
She looks at Chris then back to me with a smug face. She raises her eyebrow.
Chris laughs. "Elaine!"
"I meant take me out for ice cream. I've been craving it all day."
I laugh. "Riiiiight."
Elaine stands. "Please. Come on."
Mistress nods. "Okay."
We get ready to leave but before I walk out of the door Mistress gently grabs me and pulls me to the side.
"Yes?" I ask looking up at her. She's only about an inch taller that me but I like being smaller than her.
"You can take it out before we leave."
"I already did," I lean closer to her and whisper, "and I made myself cum."
She chuckles dryly and clenches her jaw. "Hm."
I peck her on the cheek and we get in the car with Elaine.
________________