13

I'm in dance class with the rest of my classmates. We're doing a number I could do in my sleep so naturally my mind wonders. I think about the rules I received from Miss Bell. I guess I should call her Mistress Bell now. I'm no longer allowed to curse or stay up past 12 during the school week. I have to eat fruit or vegetables with every meal. When I come to her house, I am to let myself in with the key under the flower pot, come in, kneel, and wait for her instructions. Those are only some of the rules. She's very meticulous. We didn't have sex yesterday but we did kiss again. I love kissing her. All the fireworks that you see and hear about on movies is actually true. I'm getting weak just thinking about it. Our routine comes to an end and we take our places back at the bar. Miss Bell begins to call out movements and we do them. She walks over to assist one guy with his leg. It wasn't high enough. He's struggling trying to maintain his position.
"Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's impossible. It means you need to work harder." Miss Bell says to the entire class. She scans the room, taking a hard look at each of us. "I want each of you to prepare a piece to present in class next Friday. Make sure the piece includes something you struggle with. It will be graded. Make it good."
We all say "Yes ma'am."
"You're dismissed." She says turning away from us. The room begins to clear.
"Katia, a word please." Miss Bell says from behind her desk. I wait until the room is empty to approach.
"Yes ma'am?" I ask.
"Earlier during warm ups, you and Samantha bumped into each other. What did you say?" She asks.
I gulp. I was really hoping she didn't hear me earlier. "I cursed, ma'am."
"Are you allowed to do that?"
"No but she stepped on my foot and it really hurt." I explain. "It was just an involuntary reaction."
Miss Bell gives me a warning look. "I should tell you now, I'm not very fond of excuses, Katia."
I lower my eyes in shame. "I'm sorry, ma'am."
She stands up. "Not yet."
A shiver runs down my spine. She grabs her her purse and heads to the door. "Be there by seven, Katia."
"Yes ma'am."
She looks at me one last time before leaving me alone in the studio. She is terrifyingly sexy and my pussy is throbbing.