13

*Hailey's POV*

Jamie and I stepped into the portal exited to have a fun night. As always, there were a bunch of people there already. Josh found us and walked up to us.

"Hey pretty ladies!" he said.

"Hey pretty guy." Jamie said.

"You look delicious tonight Jam." Josh told Jamie licking his lips.

"Oh be quiet you snack. I think I should calm you down a bit😉" Jamie winked at him.

I feel like a third wheel LOL.

"Oh damn...you think you can tame my beast ?" Josh said in a low husky voice in Jamie's ear.

"Yes. Yes I fucking can." Jamie whispered back.

Josh picked up Jamie, Jamie wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her and took her away. Great. Now I'm all alone😌 yay😑

"They hook up a lot. I wonder how long it'll take until Jamie gets pregnant and they both become parents 😂." Axel said behind me. I jumped and turned around startled to see him. Behind me.

"What the fuck were you doing behind me perv?!" I said.

"Oh I was checking out your ass-"

"Woah buddy ok!" I managed to say before another person said something behind.

"Hailey babe! I'm here." said Brandon.

"Hey ba-"

"The hell is he doing here?!" Brandon said looking at Axel. Axel's locked with Brandon's. He laughed and Brandon got even more mad.

"Hey handsome? Don't get mad please, you get wrinkles!" Axel laughed. Brandon got in front of me so he could face him better.

"What did I tell you about talking to my girl Vincent?"

"Well, you said not to touch her, I remember that. I was about to lightly touch her ass before she turned around." Axel giggled. Josh grabbed Axel's throat and pushed him against the wall. At that moment I got scared!

"Holy cheeseballs! You're strong as fuck man!" Axel said. Axel moved his hand and put it on Brandon's cheek. Brandon's glare on him softened. He wasn't as mad but he was still mad. Then suddenly Axel did something I did NOT see coming. Axel grabbed Brandon's face with one hand, and brought it closer to his face. Axel kissed Brandon's lips. It wasn't a make out just a simple long peck on the lips. But still, Axel KISSED MY BOYFRIEND?...?!?!?!

Brandon pushed Axel away after a few seconds of realizing what happened. Brandon's face was red and he was panting.

"Oh my god Hailey! Your boyfriend just cheated on you! I'm sooo sorry. Ughh you poor girl😔 " Axel said. He then started laughing.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO THAT MAN?!" Brandon screamed.

"Sorry bro. It was the only way you'd let me go." Axel replied. Ok. I have to admit it. I just have to. Even though I didn't like that Axel kissed him like that, that was smart. Axel was right! It WAS the only way Brandon would let his throat go.

"A-axel?" I managed to say as Brandon ran to the bathroom.

"L-luscious?" he replied looking down at me, and grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked.

"No Hailey, I'm not gay or bisexual." He confirmed.

"Oh." I said scooting back from him. Axel saw me and picked me up.

"Axel, LET ME DOWNNN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Axel walked allll the way to the seating area. He sat down and placed me on his lap.