08

*Josh's POV*

I still cant get us out of my head. No. I cant get her out of my head. 

Ugh shit, I like her...

"Hey mommy!" I said kissing my birth giver's cheek. 😁

"Oh Josh you're home!" She exclaimed. 

My mom stopped washing dishes and LITTERALY SUCKED THE AIR OUT OF ME. 

hehe I hugged her back don't worry

"I'm so glad you came back." She said.

"I was gone for a day, but ok." I added.

I felt another pair of arms behind me. Dad. We stood there. The three of us hugging like never before. 

"Hey buddy. We missed you." Dad chimed in. 

"I missed you guys too. I'm going to go see Xyla." 

Xyla is my little sister. Shes 7. Small, I know.

I entered her pink room. She was on her light pink fluffy carpet playing uh....little weird items with faces on them.....SHOPKINS that's what they're called.

She heard me come in because of my big ass feet. She turned to see me looking at her and ran over to me. I kneeled down to her level and gave her a big hug. 

"How's the princess doing?" I finally said.

She pulled away from hugging me and said "Good! I missed you so much big brother!" 

I smiled and teared up a bit. Her words "I missed you so much big brother." hit me hard. I remember last year when she was badly hurt and in the hospital. When I went to visit her she those exact words to me. 

*Flashback* 

*Josh enters the room Xyla was in* 

"Josh!" 

"Hey pretty little princess! How are you feeling?" 

"It hurt big brother. But don't worry about me. I'm happy you came to visit me. I missed you so much big brother !"

*end of flashback*

"Hello? Josh?" Xyla yelled.

"Oh sorry what?" I said, snapping out of my flashback.

"I said do you want to play with me pretty pweasee?" Xyla asked.

"Of course kiddo!"  I said laying down on my stomach to play with her weird little toys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL* 

I entered the school and went to my locker. 

"I cant wait until after school so I can simply drink my sadness away." I said to myself.

I took my hoodie off and looked in front of me. I saw an angel. Jamie. She was trying to open her locker. She looked sad, just like me. I approached her.

"Hey gorgeous." I said smirking at her.

"Hey." she responded not even looking at me. I'm not an expert at girls, but I certainly know when one is sad. Jamie..was sad.

"What's wrong little one?" I asked her quietly.

"Nothing. Just a lot going on at home. Don't worry about it." She said walking away from me. I quickly picked her up and put her over my shoulders.

"JOSH! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She demanded. 

"...nah" I mumbled. Everyone around us were looking at her like "da fuq."