02

*Hailey's POV*

"ITS SERIOUSLY ALREADY 6:00?!" I said with a lot of EXITEMENT.

"YEP!" said Jamie.

I know. You're confused. I'll explain everything. Can I trust you Y/N?

I don't know if I can trust you...I mean you look hot 🤤 but I need to be careful about who I trust, the devil was once an angel~

OK FINE! I'll tell you. Only because millions of other around the world already know. 

After School hours are 7 hours of fun, all from a portal that appears at 7:00 sharp. 

You're probably like "UM WTF?!" just...listen i'll explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What portal??

At 7:00 there is a portal, rainbow with black around it (you can hear loud music coming out of it) that only people 18+ can enter. If you are below 18 don't even try to get in, you'll literally just walk right through it😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you do if you enter the portal?

If you enter the portal, you get a burst of fresh air and expensive colognes, perfume, lotion, and more. In the portal, there is a HUGE and I mean HUGE party! It's not like any cliché house party because your parents are gone, this, this is like 13 fucking clubs. There are SOOOOO many people and hot boys 😉There is ALWAYS SOOOOOOO MUCH DRAMA THERE!!!!!

You can party, drink, dance your heart out, hookup with anyone without regretting it the next morning because this is a whole other world so if you have sex with anyone without protection chances are you aren't going to get pregnant since the portal is a different world.

Another cool thing is there no rules, and no laws. You can pretty much pass a red light and not have 50 cops behind you. People around the world can enter so you can meet a lot of good friends who come there regularly like you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is it called the After School hours?

Welp, because it's after school hours. The portal ONLY appears for 7 hours AFTER school, 7:00. That's where Jamie and I are headed right now actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Jamie's house to throw on some hot outfits and get ready for the night of our lives. You see, tonight was going to be different than every other night. Tonight was going to be the biggest and bestest party EVER. 

"EEEK GIRL I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT IT'S GOING TO SO FUN! SO MUCH IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN JUST 7 HOURS!!!!!!!" said Jamie practically screaming in my poor ear😑

As we were headed inside her next door neighbors started to check me out. I didn't like his bald ass head or his ugly ass face. He. Was. Racist. 

"🖕" I said with a smug face. 

"Let's go in a banana suit." I said

"No! We need to look hot!"

I wore a short black dress with long sleeves that hugged my naturally curvy curves reallyyy tightly. 

Jamie wore a cute dark red dress. 

We did our makeup and hair and were ready to go. 

It was 6:59.