9🌨

-
"appa i'm home!"

but when jeongin walked in, he didn't get an answer, searching downstairs before making his way upstairs.

"appa?" he shouted out in a small nervous voice. continuing to walk the hall until he got to his fathers door, small sobs could be heard from inside. jeongin tumbled into the door, walking in to a mess.

felix was spread out on the king sized bed, pictures of him and his boyfriends scattered around him, glass on the floor and the perfect mirror broken to pieces.

"innie, call chan and wait downstairs. i don't want you getting hurt." he sobbed out, jeongin immediately running downstairs to grab his phone that had been on charge so he could call his uncle.

-

"sungie answer my phone please." chan asked his son, as he was driving, not wanting to crash. the younger picked up his fathers phone, seeing it was jeongin and answering it straight away.

"appa! turn around, we have to go back to felix hyungs!"

-

after chan had arrived at the house, he saw jeongin sat on the sofa rocking backwards and forwards with his knees to his chest and his head to his knees, jisung coming to his rescue and giving him cuddles as his father went upstairs to help felix.

"don't worry jeonginnie, felix will be fine, i promise.. he just misses two of the people he loves most in this world.. i cant imagine the pain he's felt the past few years not having anyone around when you're at school.." jisung explained to his cousin who still had his head buried in his knees.

"channie hyung once told me a story, about two boys.. one of them was extremely sad, to the point where he didn't want to live..... the other was happy, and loved everything in the world, especially the first boy. they fell in love.. the second boy made the other boy happy, so so happy, until he got into a tragic car accident getting killed.... the second boy, the happy boy, was no longer happy, he never could be.. the things around him in the world made him feel even worse. apparently the second boy is still alive, and still misses his boyfriend, ive asked appa if i could visit the other boys grave with him, but appa said 'hoseok wouldn't want that' or 'you're to young to visit yoongi',"

jeongin sniffled, looking up at his squirrel faced best friend, "how did hoseok live without yoongi?"

"he made a promise, a promise that no matter what he would continue to make people happy, just as he did to yoongi." jeongin nodded, his tears drying on his face, a sigh leaving his mouth as he lay back on to jisung.

"thank you sungie.."

"anytime innie."

-

sorry this was kind of a sad chapter.. oopsies.
~ angel 🌲