7🌨

-
"wrap up warm, i don't want you falling over and getting your butt cold!" felix shouted up the stairs, jeongin sliding in to a pair of black jeans.

a few minutes later the youngest came downstairs wearing his black jeans, a stripey turtleneck and a pink sweater over that, his coat in his arms and his hat on his head.

"you ready to go?"

"yep!"

-

when they arrived down town, they met up with chan, jisung, minho, wonpil, brian and seungmin in the car park. making their way over to the centre of town was a struggle, the christmas market around them making the kids excited.

eventually they got to the ice rink, waiting in line to get their boots. jeongin struggled with his, not able to tie the laces.

when they got on the rink they tried their best not to wobble, brian and wonpil holding on to their sons hand who was in the middle of them both, keeping the perfect amount of balance, jisung on the other hand, skated away immediately, the others not far behind.

jeongin was skating behind everyone else, his little tongue sticking out of his mouth as he concentrated on the way his feet were moving. until he felt something cold on the tip of his nose. he went cross eyed, only to find a small snowflake on his nose. the youngest looked up at the sky, millions of tiny snowflakes falling to the ground, the music in the background making it feel like a christmas movie.

soon enough jeongin felt pressure on his waste, his father steering him away from the side of the rink he had almost hit.

"merry almost christmas innie." he whispered into his sons ear, hugging him tightly from the back.

-

after skating they all went to get food, warming themselves up from being in the cold for so long.

"innie! what have you asked for off santa!?" a hyper seungmin shouted from across the table, stuffing his mouth with a few fries in the process.

"i asked for tickets to see itzy! what about you minnie? and you jisung?"

"i asked for a giant teddy bear, it's going to be this big!" seungmin answered, stretching his arms out beside him as far as he could.

"i asked for overwatch on my ps4! and a new headset and gaming chair! felix hyung, can you come round and play sometime?" jisung asked excitedly, his squirell cheeks stuffed with food.

"of course i can jisungie!"

-

"alright jeonginnie, go get ready for bed please, ill come and tuck you in soon." felix said to his son, following the youngest up the stairs but going to his own room instead.

once in his room, he looked at the framed picture on his desk, a picture of himself, his two boyfriends and his son. he looked at it with sad eyes, wondering when they'd come home, and this time if they'd stay home.

a rush of anger fled through felix. he had felt so lonely all day, seeing his friends be happy families. it hurt felix, the pain he went through on a daily, his heart hurt.

-

felix hadn't noticed he had started crying, until jeongin came into his room, asking if he was okay and hugging him around the waist.

"appa? what's wrong?"

"nothing jeongin, don't worry, i'm fine."

"i know you miss them appa. it's okay to cry over someone you love.."

felix let out another sob, his voice getting caught making a hiccup sound as he cried more. jeongin started to rub his fathers back, creating a comforting feeling for his dad.

"they'll be home soon appa, i promise."

"i hope you're right.."

-
hey!! i might stay off school today, i have really really bad tummy pains and i can barely walk because of them....... anyways, my mam said that she is going to take me to see last christmas in the cinema!! i cant wait for the christmas holidays >~<

(i did end up staying off yesterday and i might be seeing last christmas today!!)

are y'all doing anything nice during the christmas holidays?

~angel 🌲