3🌨

-
"innie! time to go shopping for our christmas outfits!"

"coming appa!"

-

"innie, do you have any idea of what you would like to get?" felix asked his son, turning down the got7 cd that was playing in the car.

"m not sure yet appa, maybe a new hoodie for christmas night when we have our movie marathon.. but i haven't decided what i'd like to wear on christmas day." jeongin thought long and hard about what he would like to wear as they drove to the mall.

-

"appa! what about this?" jeongin held up the plain white shirt to his father, felix nodding in excitement before looking through the basket in his hand and pulling out a beret.

"aw innie you look amazing! so cute~" this made jeongin blush, turning around to look at himself in the changing room mirror.

"can you try on your outfit now?"

-

"oh my lord! if appas could see you now! let me take a picture!" jeongin grabbed his phone as quick as he could, snapping a few pics of his father before sending them to his other fathers.

after paying for their new outfits, both boys went to eat at the new sushi restaurant that had just opened on the far side of the mall. passing by all of the shops, getting slightly distracted every so often. jeongin knew he had to have a look in the build a bear work shop even if he didn't get anything, he still wanted to look at the new pokemon plushes.

when it came to pokemon jeongin took after changbin, their countless binges of the movies, shows and even staying up to play the games was something that jeongin would never forget about his father. when changbin and hyunjin left, changbin left his plush, gyu, a munchlax stuffy that his parents had given him when he was younger. jeongin cared for gyu the same way he cared for his father, with all of his heart.

"appa? can we get the snorlax bear?" jeongin tugged on felix's sleeve, the young boy knew that felix already knew why he wanted to get the plush.

"of course we can innie.. go pick him out!"

-

after a long day of shopping, the two males went home, their feet sore and their hearts heavy. they ended up falling asleep on the sofa, cuddled up together as the night went by.

-
yes i just wrote a chapter about binnie and gyu.... i'm soft. hope you all have a great day today!
~angel 🌲