Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest

Start from the beginning

It didn't take too long until the plate was completely empty, no scraps left at all. Y/N cleaned his face and then put his tray away for washing, then he walked out again towards the gas pump. He opened the tank lid, put the hose in and filled it up until there was more than enough in, looking at the price after. So taking out his wallet again, je walked the cashier and paid for everything before leaving to finally get to Orlando. Y/N cranked up the volume of his car radio a bit and got back on the street.
--------------------------------------------------------

Finally, half an hour before the show, Y/N arrived in the city of Orlando, Florida. He knew cities would be bright, but this was a totally different kind of lighting. His eyes scanned everything to get a better layout of the area, only for his phone to ping saying that he was close to the arena and on the right side of the street, it actually was Full Sail. So Y/N quickly found a parking spot and took his bag with him while putting the backstage pass he received on monday around his neck. This was a gift from Dakota, so Y/N could get to know a bit more about her workplace and some of her co-workers. This was a pretty nice place to be at, but his silence was interrupted when Dakota herself walked over, smiling.

Dakota:" There you are, tough guy. I can't believe you actually made it."

Y/N:" I had a seventeen hour drive. But I'd do anything for friends."

Dakota:" That's good. And you received my surprise. I can't wait to show you around."

She giggled and playfully hit him on the shoulder, leading the way towards the building. It definitly didn't look like a sports arena from the outside, but looks can be deceiving. Y/N was already enjoying this, eventhough he hasn't seen anything yet, but that was about to change. When they got into the backstage area of the arena, there was a lot going on. People were talking, warming up, walking around just doing everything to make sure the show would go smoothly.

Dakota:" I know there's a lot going on, but I love this. The noise, the anticipation. It's a dream come true."

Y/N:" It definitly looks very busy around here. Is there a supervisor for anything?"

Dakota:" A few. They just tell us when we're on and stuff."

Y/N:" How did you actually start wrestling?"

Dakota:" Glad you asked. I started back in 2007 for some american promotions like SHIMMER or Shine Wrestling. My first match in WWE was in 2015 against Nia Jax and two years later, I was one of the participants in the Mae Young Classic tournament. And then I went from there up to today."

Y/N:" Sounds like a wild trip to me."

Dakota:" Nothing I can't handle. Anyways, how was your week so far?"

Y/N:" Pretty boring. On Sunday, I was caught in a call with a few old co-workers as they tried to explain their situation to me. I was listening, taking everything in that was said, but my point was clear. If the people I worked with for years can't back me up in my worst times, I don't need them as friends. There's a fine line between like and hate and they definitly crossed it towards hate."

Dakota:" So you hold a grudge against them?"

Y/N:" A grudge is an understatement. You know what happened, I explained everything to you and you actually took the time to put up with me. They just cared for themselves actually. The parties in the office when it was someone's birthday or a holiday was coming. They got drunk, stuffed themselves with food and off they went to do whatever."

Dakota:" Aww, poor thing. Stay with me and you will forget all the bad things that happened."

Y/N:" How can I ever repay you?"