"I kept everything in that bag that Ved needs." I said assuring Gauri.

"Yeah, I know. But I am making sure that everything is present, so that Rudra don't gets bothered." Gauri said zipping up Ved's baby bag.

"Ready to go, my munchkin." Gauri said lifting Ved in air making him giggle.

We dropped Ved in Rudra's resort and headed to the beach, where I planned surprise for Gauri.

When we finally reached the place, Gauri was asleep in her seat snoring cutely. I poked her chubby cheeks with my finger making her wake up rubbing her eyes.

"We reached? " Gauri asked looking around.

"Yes." I said getting down the car and walking towards Gauri's side to open the door.

Gauri hooked her arm with mine and we walked towards the beach.

When we finally reached the place where I arranged dinner for us, Gauri was surprised.

"Wow, Omkara it's so beautiful! " Gauri said looking at the table for two arranged in the middle of the beach with candles and rose petals surrounding it.

"Thank you, come on let's enjoy our dinner." I said walking towards the table.

After having our dinner, I asked Gauri to go on a walk with me. We were walking along the beach with hand's clasped and Gauri layed her head in my shoulder. Soon we reached the spot where I was going to propose Gauri.

I unclasped my hand from Gauri's moving in front of her and she looked at me confused. I clapped the hands and the lights came enlightening the beach.

"Gauri, two years back, I never thought that I would fall in love with a girl as I thought Love is not my cup of tea. But then you came into my life, even though I started getting closer to you to accomplish my dare, I fell in love with you slowly but deeply. Your cute talks, bubbly cheeks and antics everything about you made me fall in love with you a little more every passing day. The moment you left me, I felt like I couldn't live, then again when I saw you in your office I felt like my life came back to me, but this time with a cutie pie, whom we made together." I said and a tear rolled down from Gauri's eyes. "Gauri, You complete me, without you I am nothing. I want you to be in my life forever, Will you be my wife, the mother of children and the love of my life with whom I wanna grow old with. Will you Marry me?" I asked kneeling on my knee and holding out the ring and Gauri was crying.

"Yes." Gauri said between her sobs as she jumped on me hugging making me fall on the sand.

"Thank you." I said kissing her lips as I slipped the ring on to her finger.

"So, when you want to get married? " I asked Gauri.

"You better arrange a marriage as early as possible, Mr. I don't want to look like a whale on my wedding day." Gauri said smiling.

"Why will you look like a whale? I will arrange the best beauticians to make you look like the prettiest bride." I said confused.

"I will still look like a whale if you delay the marriage because I have  a small life growing inside me." Gauri said placing my hand on her stomach.

"You are pregnant?! " I asked shocked.

"Yes." Gauri said grinning widely and my happiness has no bounds. I am going to be a Papa again.

"I am going to be a father again! OMG!! Thank you, Gauri." I shouted in happiness jumping around and kissing Gauri making her giggle.

"When did you find out? " I asked.

"I was feeling low since a week and when I consulted the doctor yesterday, she confirmed that I am 8 weeks pregnant. " Gauri said.

"I want a cute baby girl like you. A cute and bubbly sister for Ved." I said smiling brightly and kissing Gauri.

Life can't get anymore better than this, the love of my life going to be my wife, a cute son and a baby on the way. And a life that I am looking forward to spend with these amazing people everyday.

                         THE END

Hey guys... Hope you all enjoyed this cute story. Well, I am going to miss this story too... But every end is a new start, since you all enjoyed this light hearted story, I thought of taking you all for a roller coaster ride of emotions with my next story.

So guys, checkout my new story on Rikara, THE ONE... I Love.

P

P. S. : Epilogue is due.