Chapter 11

I reached my suite and called Khanna to know about any progress to know about Malhotra's so that I can cancel my marriage with Ridhimma, but much to my disappointment, he didn't found anything against Malhotra's.
I sat on the bed running my hand through my hair in frustration. I can't marry Ridhimma, Gauri was, Is and always will be the only woman in my life. I have to cancel this wedding at any cost. Will Gauri accepts to marry me? She said she already moved on in her life does that mean she has another person in her life, if so then I will kill me to make sure Gauri is mine. She is mine.

I was thinking about the ways to escape my marriage when Mishra came inside.

"What is it, Mishra? " I asked.

"Sir, Jhanvi mam called saying that they reached Paris and checked into the resort. She also ordered me to clear your schedule for next 2 days for your marriage." Mishra said meekly.

My mom is impossible, she manages to keep me in my place even at this age. Such a strict woman she is.

"Okay." I said.

"Sir, she also asked you to present at the Venue for some pre wedding rituals tomorrow." He said and I nodded dismissing him.

"What's the name of the Venue?" I asked as Mishra was about to exit.

"The Celebrations Resort, Sir." He said before leaving.

Gauri~

I woke up and got ready for the office after getting Ved bathed and dressed up. I prepared his baby bag, so that Rudra don't get bothered. Even though I have no appointment with Omkara for next two days. I am afraid that he might suddenly barge into my office like yesterday and I can't take the risk of exposing Ved to him.

"Rudra, I am warning you again. If I get to know you are not behaving well in front of my baby then I will not hesitate to kill you." I warned as I gave Ved to him after kissing his chubby cheeks that he inherited from me.

"Di, don't worry, He is in good hands." Rudra said bouncing Ved.

I rolled my eyes.

"I kept all his things along with a pair of clothes in his bag. Don't suffocate him by making him wear all those ridiculous super hero costumes." I said before driving away. In the rear view mirror I can see Rudra bouncing and catching Ved in air. Such a kid, Rudra is.

Omkara~

"Omkara, I have been waiting for you." My mom said hugging me as soon as I entered the room in which they are staying in the resort.

"Jhanvi, let him breathe." My dad chided.

"You stay quiet, Tej. I am excited for my son's wedding." My mom said excitedly. "Om, I have selected some suits and dresses for you to wear come let me show you." My mom said pulling me by hand, while my dad looked at me helplessly.

After an hour of showing all the dresses and jewelry she brought fir Ridhimma. My mom let me go finally.

"Om, we have to start the rituals tonight." My mom said, "Also, we have to talk with the owner of the resort to make sure everything is fine. In Mehra's wedding the power was gone and the generators stopped working. The guests were disappointed, I don't want any sort of mishap happening in my Only son's wedding."

"Cool Jhanvi, we will go and speak with the resort owner. And also we will invite him for the marriage." My dad said.

"Okay, come on let's do it now." My mom said walking towards the exit while my Dad and I followed her.

"Excuse me, we want to meet the resort manager or owner." My dad asked a forest eyed girl, Bhavya, as I saw her name on her badge.

"He's inside, sir." She said showing us the way.