Mutual Dreaming || Part One

Start from the beginning

You dreamed about him again. It was the same dream, but now the empty spaces of your first dream start filling like a puzzle.

Draco and you have lunch together every day since the day you met. It's something new for both of you to be friends with someone who is not in the same year. For him, being friends with a girl who is one year younger than him, and for you, being friends with a boy who is one year older than you.

You can't believe that you've been dreaming about doing naughty things with your new friend.

One week later...

Draco and you are in your bed, completely naked, having so much fun underneath the sheets, kissing and caressing each other, making love like there's no tomorrow. You can't stop moaning his name in hot desire, and everything fades to black when you get the climax...

You wake up moaning and find yourself alone in your dorm and so wet down there.

—This madness has to stop —you whisper.

You dreamed about him for the third time. The same dream continued, but this time it was a wet dream.

The next morning, you're walking your way to Potions and get lost in your thoughts about that dream. One more time, bumping into someone's back makes you drop your books and brings you back to real world. You bumped into Draco's back again.

—If you don't pay attention, you're gonna get hurt, (Y/N).

—I'm sorry, Draco —you kneel down to pick up your books and Draco helps you.

—Why are you so distracted?

—It's so embarrassing to say —you look down and he offers his hand to help you stand up.

—But why can it be that embarrassing?

—Please don't make me say it.

—Did you have a wet dream about me?

—Oh my gosh, Draco! —You blush so hard. He gasps.

—You did! —You blush even harder—. Was I good?

—Draco!

—Because you were —he whispers in your ear.

—What? —You ask in shock.

Draco grabs your wrist and you both sit on a bench.

—I think we've been having some kind of mutual dreaming, I don't know how.

—Mutual dreaming?

—Yes. The first time I dreamed about you, we were sleeping together on bed, completely naked... I woke up when I was about to kiss you. —Your jaw drops. You can't believe what you just heard—. The next morning, I met you. I couldn't believe that the girl of my dream was real... The second time, we were making out passionately, half naked on bed... And the third time, we were...

—Shh! —You shush him by placing your index finger on his lips—. Hold your breath, I know the rest.

—When I woke up, I noticed that I had... uhm... —he blushes—. You know what I mean. —You blush so hard and nod.

—Me too. I mean, not the same way but... uhm... —you look down. He lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index.

—I know what you mean... I've been thinking on, what about if we try?

—What? —You blush even harder. He giggles shyly.

—I mean us. Would you like to go on a date with me?

Your heart skips a beat. The Prince of Slytherin just asked you out on a date. A beautiful smile blooms across your face.

—I'd love to! —You whisper in his ear and a beautiful smile lights his face up.

—What about this Saturday? I heard that there is a funfair in Hogsmeade.

—Can't wait!

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!