The Medic Martial Artist

Start from the beginning

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: He was a Chinese martial artist, physician and folk hero. He has become subject of numerous martial arts films and television series. He was considered an expert in the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts. As a physician, Wong practised and taught acupuncture, Dit Da and other forms of traditional Chinese medicine in Po Chi Lam, a medical clinic in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. A museum dedicated to him was built in his birthplace in Foshan City, Guangdong Province.

Among Wong's students, the more notable ones include Lam Sai-wing, Leung Foon, Dang Fong(Deng Fang), and Ling Wan-kai.

Wong is sometimes incorrectly identified as one of the "Ten Tigers of Canton". His father, Wong Kei-ying was one of the ten but Wong himself was not. Wong is also sometimes reffered to as the "Tiger after the Ten Tigers".

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Good.
Strength: C+.
Endurance: B.
Agility: A+++.
Mana: E.
Luck: B.
Noble Phantasm: A.

Class Skills~

Sphere of Boundary: EX.

Intersection of Ying and Yang: A++.

Personal Skills~

Movements without Shadows: A: An technique teached by Sung Fai-tong. More commonly known as the "Shadowless Kick", this skill is an increase of agility and mind as no one may be able to see or block the strikes in time. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 3 turns. Grants self Evasion for 3 turns.

Chinese Martial Arts(Hung Ga): EX: A true master who reached to the very peak of Chinese martial arts, full focused in powerful strikes which enhances his normal stats. Game Effects; Enhances both Quick and Buster performances. Increases own critical damage for 3 turns.

Medical Knowledge: B+: An medic oriented in Chinese medicine which on his time were mysterious to the western world, he's even able to heal the most critical wounds.

Noble Phantasm~

The Shadowless Strike of the Tiger~The Furious Assault of the Tiger after the Ten Tigers: Anti-Unit/Anti-Group Secret Technique: A: An secret technique which is both full focused and agressive, which is an assault of mirages created by Assassin which strikes from all the sides which is impossible to follow even with the highest of senses or even the skills like Instict or Eye of the Mind. While using his medical knowledge, Wong Fei-hung is even able to strike the weak points of the human body. Some may confuse this technique with the Bong Ji Chui, due to some similarities, but this is an technique which he could never pass it to his students. As such it became an unknown technique. Game Effects; Ignores Invicibility for 1 turn. Decreases enemy defenses for 3 turns. Chance to inflict Stun for 2 turns. Quick NP.

Summoning: "My name is Wong, followed by Fei-hung, my courtesy name is Tat-wun. I shall follow your commands from now on, Master-kun."

My Room comments: 1: "The body and mind may deteriorate if you stay without using them."

2: "I do not mind if you give me orders as long as they aren't used for evil."

3: "Master and Servant... let's see... I never had done anything like that before, but I'm willingly to consent your orders."

Yan Qing: "The member of the 108 Stars of Destiny and founder of the Yanqingquan. I would like to test which fist is more faster than the other."

Li Shuwen(Young): "Hmph! You aren't worthy. You only focus on a mere strike as also your idiotic bloodlust is out of control. Keep training your mind before standing before me!"

Li Shuwen(Old): "Hmmm... I see that you have matured. Very well, I shall consent your request of fighting me."

Yamato Takeru: "Ohhh! Saber is here? Then I am assured to know that there's such a reliable ally."

Davy Jones: "Davy-kun? I'm glad to see that he's the same as always."

007: "Assassin of Gold... I hope that he isn't planning something nasty. Hm? Is he loyal? Then it is good."

Nightingale: "Er... as a doctor, I cannot consent the idea of curing the patients even if means killing them. It isn't medicine supposed to save lives?"

Asclepius: "A man who's medicine techniques transcended to the divine!? I would like to learn a few of those techniques!"

Event: "An disturbance... then it is better for us to go, Master-kun!"

Birthday: "I congratulate you in your birthday, Master-kun. I hope that you remain healthy for days to come."

Holy Grail: "The Grail... I wish to see for myself if it can truly grant wishes. If it can't... then my fist shall destroy it."

Bond Lines: 1: "Oh, Master! What do you wish?"

2: "M-Me teaching you...? T-That can't be done... Forgive me..."

3: "Why do I not wish to take students? That's because... I failed to teach my own son... that was my greatest shame..."

4: "Master-kun... You aren't like my son... so... Can I trust that you won't be the same as him? Very well, today I shall be your master."

5: "Good! Very good! Your soul is truly like an unshakable pillar and your heart is brighter than the sun!

Noble Phantasm damage: "Ugh! So this is an Noble Phantasm!?"

Regular damage: "Argh!!"

Defeat: 1: "My body may crumble... but my spirit shall keep soaring through the skies..."

2: "Congratulations... You're strong..."

Victory: 1: "Standing like a pillar, being hotter than the sun, that is what makes a true man!"

2: "It isn't enough. Always keep training your body."

Noble Phantasm: "Behold my pennicle(Dissapearing like the wind, he stands before the enemy and strikes the opponent from all the sides without stopping) the arts which culminates the essence of virtue and strength(He then stops to rise his foot and then he starts spinning wildly) This is the Shadowless Strike of the Tiger(He then delivered an devastating spin kick to the enemy)."

Voice: Kenshou Ono.
Other qualifying classes: Lancer.

Vote and Subscribe.