Sherlock pt. 9

Sherlock pt. 9

"Another woman appeared, but this time, Sherlock and John had no idea who she was."

"John! I found something!" Sherlock said as he stepped into a room filled with gas. It was odd, considering that was the only other room that they had found with something in it. A blade and then gas?
"It doesn't seem to be poisonous. Not effective if so."
Sherlock felt the gas with his hand. "Looks like a fog machine." John said.
A shadow appeared behind the door.
"What was that?" John asked. Sherlock shook his head.

"I don't know. Let's find out."
Sherlock and John headed out the door. They looked down from where they started, not seeing anything. Then, turning his head, Sherlock went to face the one and only, Molly Hooper.

"Molly!" Sherlock yelled, running to her.

Before Sherlock could reach her, Molly opened her hand in front of her, releasing a force that pushed Sherlock backwards.
"What the-" John wondered as he turned with a stern look to face Molly.
"Molly! What was that?" He yelled, tensing up tighter as she smiled.
"Just a little-practice." She said, her smile turning into a furious laugh. John didn't know what to say. What had they done to Molly? Practice? What was this?
"You see, we can't have you two running around. You'll ruin the plan. I need to stop you somehow. It seemed the easiest."
John was pushed back just as Sherlock, smacking his head on the tiled floor as hard as he'd ever hit something before.
Sherlock got up.
"Molly....what did they do to you?" He mumbled, struggling to make his way over to her.
Another woman appeared, but this time Sherlock and John had no idea who she was.
Her long curly black hair shielded a side of her face as she stepped out gracefully, one foot in front of the other.
"Oh, they're the curious ones." She said, pulling a bloodcurdling grin.