Supernatural pt. 3

Supernatural pt. 3

Cas thinks this is a bad idea.

Sam looked at Dean. It was not possible that they could actually be standing in front of THE Sherlock Holmes!

"Dude, we've seen some weird things in our lives, this wouldn't be the first thing something like this happened." Dean said to Sam.

Sam shrugged. He refused to belive this was actually Sherlock Holmes. He was nervous that Sherlock would make a deduction about him, ratting him out to the police.

"FBI, right?" Sherlock asked Sam and Dean. "Uh, Yeah." Sam said. "I'm Agent Cassady, this is Agent Oliver." Sam sounded nervous, and Dean could recognize it. Sherlock did a little laugh. "You expect me to believe you? Let me see your badges. Even someone like John could tell you were lying just by your cheap suits."

Dean pulled his badge out in a single motion, but Sam didn't want to take his out. Sherlock had to wait. "You do realize these are American FBI badges, right?" He laughed again.

"Well, do we sound British to you?" Dean said, annoyed at Sherlock. "Plus these are fake anyways, nice try at least." Sherlock didn't sweat it and handed the badges back to Sam and Dean.

"What are your names?"
Sam didn't feel as tense anymore, now that his worry was set aside. "I'm Sam. That one's Dean. He's my brother." Sam said as he pointed to Dean, and he did a little "hello" wave.

"We're in London, right?" The Doctor asked Sherlock.
"Yes, London. About a mile away from 221b Baker Street."
The Doctor nodded, still smiling from awe. "And ok, what year?"

"The year? 2014."
It was the same year as when Sam and Dean had left, but they were in London! How was that possible!
"Wait, London? We're in LONDON? Just a minute ago we were in Oklahoma. That's not possible. This is a joke." Dean furiously exclaimed.

Suddenly, Dean felt a hand on his shoulder.
"It's not a joke Dean."
Dean turned around to face Castiel, whose trenchcoat and blue eyes almost made him do a double take.

"Now who is this? Surely you can't teleport from place to place." Sherlock spat at Castiel.
"Dean, you and Sam are in a parallel universe. London. 2014. And this is very bad, you NEED to leave."

John was just about as surprised as Sherlock was.
The Doctor's face suddenly became emotionless.
His face was flushed, and a faint pink glow was the only thing left. He looked as he was about to pass out, or start to cry.

"Doctor, are you OK?" Sam ran over to The Doctor in time for him to look up at him.
"Paralell Universe. Rose-my Rose."