Doctor Who pt. 2

Doctor Who pt. 2

"You're an ALIEN?"

"Whoa." That was the only word Sam said as he walked inside the TARDIS. Dean looked around. He was amazed. "Awesome. This is awesome. It's huge! How big is it?" He asked. "It's infinite. Goes on forever." The Doctor stated.

Dean walked around the TARDIS, eyeing every possible detail and smiling at the faintest ones. Sam couldn't understand where he was. "How... How is it bigger on the inside?" He asked.

"Ha, knew you were going to say that. It's just... Time Lord Science." Dean looked up. "What's that?" He questioned suspiciously. "I'm-I'm a Time Lord. From the planet Gallifrey."
Dean acted as if he could barely understand the man.

"You're an alien? Seriously? You expect us to believe THAT?"
The Doctor nodded. "Most people don't. But that's not the point here. Shall we go?" He acknowledged. "Sure. Why not?" Sam said, still smiling from the shock of something that could be bigger on the inside.

"Allons-y!"
The Doctor pulled on a couple of levers and pressed a couple of buttons crazily. He spun around and hit things and at once the TARDIS began to shake.

The Doctor tried to act casual, but this was not normal. Frantically pressing buttons some more, red lights began to flash. The Doctor ran over to the screen and pulled it in front of him. "What? What? WHAT?"

He was being pulled into something he had never seen before. "What's happening? What's going on?" Dean asked while holding on tightly to anything he could find. Sam looked just as nervous. "Are you SURE you know how to work this?"

"Um... Well, there's a possibly we might die now, but not... I say we wait and see what happens!" The Doctor pressed one last button and everyone fell to the ground as the TARDIS took one last shake.

The Doctor got up from the floor. He had never felt that kind of surge before...except...once.

"Where are we?"