We entered the stables and I surveyed the area quickly before releasing her arm. I closed the double doors before regarding her again.

Ms. Masters became doe-eyed as I closed the distance between us, pinning her against the wooden wall. 

She muttered all sorts of complaints and wouldn't shut up.

I lost all reason as I gazed hungrily at her plump lips. And I kissed her.

One peck, I allowed myself one peck. 

However, she began to writhe against me and I lost it. 

I yearned for her, becoming weaker at our proximity.

I couldn't resist. I had to kiss those lips again. 

Darn it, she was sweet and just like that, I caved.

I kissed her with urgency, desperate to feel her lips against mine.

She slowly relaxed into the kiss.

Paege tasted heavenly, like cotton candy, or maple syrup. 

Or was it strawberries? 

Yes, definitely strawberries. 

I realized that she must've applied Berry Bam to her lips.

As she got more into it, she kissed me back feverishly, running her soft fingers through my curly hair. 

She traced a path over my scalp and I felt goosebumps appear on my skin, as a few tingles reverberated through my body.

My hands found the curves of her generous hips, in the loose fabric. 

At once, her hands left my hair, seeking out mine. 

She tried in vain to remove my hands from her hips.

Instead, my hands traced the length of her arms, pinning them above us. 

At which point, there was virtually no space between our bodies.

"Get away from me," Paege said between kisses.

"No ... I'm ... sorry ... about ... a ... few ... days ... ago." I pressed a string of kisses along her jaw and neckline before recapturing her full lips against mine.

"I ... don't want to hear it." She managed to get out.

"But I need ... to ... say it." I reluctantly removed my lips from hers.

Her eyes remained shut for a while as she tried to get her breathing under control. 

When she opened them, however, her expression was dazed and sensual. 

It sent my imagination wild.

I heard myself gulp involuntarily, as I gazed into her glassy olive eyes. "I need you to hear this."

Her expression turned pained and she closed her eyes again at my words, making my heartache in the process.

"Paege, look at me. Look at me." When she finally opened her eyes again, I instantly stepped away. Her eyes had welled up with tears. "Heavens, Paege don't cry."

My voice softened at her sad aspect. "I came to apologize and that's what I'm going to do."

After she nodded subtly, I stepped a bit closer to her, careful not to touch her, or else I would do less apologizing and more ravishing. "Paege, listen to me. What I subjected you to was cruel and unkind. I'm sorry. I don't expect your forgiveness but if not forgive me then tolerate me. I can assure you it will not happen again."

"I forgive you." She said, surprising me.

I noticed the element of hope in her eyes and I couldn't help but capture her lips once more. 

I pulled her towards me, our bodies fitting into each other nicely like lock and key.

This time, I took my sweet time, memorizing every curve of her soft full lips, sucking and nipping at the treat.

It was heavenly, getting to know her like this and I thanked God I did.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and so did Paege as she abruptly became stiff in response.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from our kiss, my body still pressed up against hers, which against the wall. 

Her eyes shot wide as her breath came out in shallow intervals.

As she heaved, her breasts, pressed further into my chest.

Heaven help me!

I stepped away as my own breath became shallow.

"You go first," I offered, noting that my voice was coarse with emotion.

"What?" She breathed out, perplexed as I sauntered over to the double doors.

"We have to be discrete about this." The words came out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying.

A new element appeared in her captivating eyes. 

Anger.

She pushed off of the wall, marching straight up to me, with her finger pointed at me as if she was about to tell me something. 

However, she decided against it.

Instead, Paege stormed out of the stables.

○○○ Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.○○

______

Hi guys,

I hope that you enjoyed this one.

Leave your comments and please don't forget to vote and share. Thank you.

Love you guys.

~Ang~