Christmas Special!

So.

I right now have a writer's block. I literally can't come up with any ideas.

So here are some bloopers!

Chapter 1 Never mess with the Gods.

BLOOPERS!!!!

"How 'bout staying and having a drink?" Dionysus asked waving around his pine cone on a stick which hit Ares in the face.

"You piece of crap! I'll show you whack to the forehead!"

Ares raised his goblet as if it was sword and swung it towards Dionysus, the wine spilling everywhere but mainly towards Dionysus direction.

Dionysus ducks and the wine splatters onto Athena.

Athena sees red, literally because the wine was red. In a rage, Athena threw an olive at who she suspected splattered the wine on her. Poseidon.

Poseidon, who happened to get hit directly on the forehead, sees red and throws his trident like a javelin. The wine must have made him lose the ability to worry or think.

Athena, who's still semi-sober, has calculated this possibility and sidesteps, the trident, not even grazing her but landing directly in front of Zeus' face, quivering on the wall.

Everyone was silent, the only sound that could be heard was the few wine glass pieces falling back down after Ares' glass shattered. You could feel the tension thickening to the point you could hardly swallow. Poseidon was panicking, he didn't want his powers removed again!

Zeus had a shadow covering his eyes, his hand tightening on the bottom of the bowl of hotdogs. Slowly, ever so slowly, he picked up the hotdog that had fallen out of his hands when the trident stabbed into the wall.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Percy ducked and ran towards Physic as a hot dog landed in her lap.

"I think we need to re-take this one..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And did Dionysus convince them to drink a sea of wine?

"Wait, Physic, how did they even get the wine?"

"A few sacrifices."

"But Zeus banned him. He only drinks several litres of Diet Coke."

"As I said, a few sacrifices."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What did you sa-"

"CUT! LET'S DO THIS SCENE AGAIN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOW DARE YOU SAY NO!" Zeus bellowed, "FOR THAT WE WILL, um, we'll..." Zeus pondered for a bit.

"Turn him into a plant so he can finally fit in with the others?" Demeter suggested.

...Wait, What?

"That's a good idea!" Zeus smiled before pointing his Lighting bolt at Percy and zapping him.

The light engulfed Percy and quickly dissipated for us to find in Percy's place.....

Was a small aquarium 90% full of saltwater with a single seaweed plant inside.

"CUT! CUT! CUT!" Physic storms in, yelling into a megaphone. "Zeus! Demeter! This is the 5th time in a row! Please stop it! I am seriously considering not sacrificing the requested grapes and fertilizer."