Chapter 3-I don't even know what's going on anymore! (edited)

Hi! I am back! Yes, I'm posting a lot even though I said I not posting regularly. This is only because it isn't assessment season. This Chapter is dedicated to my friend Le6Mew. I warn thee that I may switch between first and second person. I do it unconsciously okay! Also I. OWN. NOTHING. Percy Jackson belongs to Rick RioDARN. I don't know who owns Httyd but it's not me!
Okay, you can read to Chapter now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy POV

I sighed. Could I ever take a break? My first breath of fresh air leads me to a series of unfortunate events and now I was suffocating under a rock. I gasp as a weight from my back lessens, allowing me to breathe. I could feel my... limb? Well, whatever it was, it felt like I had broken it. I wanted to lay there and just sleep but the pain wasn't going to let me do that so I reluctantly opened my eyes. When he finally got out the boy that helped him started to inch closer with his hand outstretched. I thought something was in his hand so I sniffed it but nothing was there. So I just sat there confused. My ADHD spiked when he touched my nose, making me wriggle out of his hand. It was a weird experience. Imagine someone was blocking your nose with an open palm but couldn't touch your eyes. It felt really strange. When he took out the fish I almost puked from the smell of dead fish. My senses must have been heightened when I became blue! Oh yeah, and becoming a dragon too.

I snatch the fish out of his hands and bury it, ignoring the surprised looks of the green-eyed boy and Annabeth look-a-like but DEFINITELY not Annabeth. The poor fish deserves a proper grave! On the soil above the poor fish, I wrote Αναπαύσου εν ειρήνη, which means 'Rest In Peace' in Greek. I smile at the grave, at least I try to but it's a little hard. Suddenly, a roar assaults my eardrums. A distinctive roar that I had heard so many times in my chaotic demigod life. 

I turn around to see a Minotaur in all it's bloody upgraded glory. The humans and dragons alike were glued to the ground, staring at the monster in shock. Something that usually happens when you encounter your first monster. I tell them to run but only roars come out of my mouth. I nudge them in an attempt to get them to move but they're basically statues! Schist! I rush in front of them in an attempt to protect them, battle stance ready to fight but there was one problem. I didn't have Riptide.

...

Okay then! I'll just use water! I attempt to control the water from a river next to me, but there was no familiar tug in my gut. Confused, I try again. Nothing happened.

... Double schist. Looks like I'll be going to the underworld a lot sooner than I thought.

I look around for a weapon of any kind. I see a tree branch at the corner of my eye. It was solid and sturdy, nothing compared to the Minotaur's axe, it could take away some of the damage. The bull was getting closer and moving away could cause some damage to the mortals. Actually, could they be hurt by the monster? They were from another world after all...

There was no time to think of that.

I ready myself, stick in hand... or claw. I stand on my rear legs, bringing my fore claws in front of me as the bull brings down his axe. I felt the wood crack and shatter into splinters in my claw, doing nothing to stop or even slowing the weapon.

Suddenly, I feel very grateful that Riptide had a return to owner function.

Suddenly my right foreleg, (right arm if I was human) starts glowing, the pins and needles feeling from the ship returning. Instinctively, I bring it up, deflecting the giant axe. To my surprise and relief, my arm was still connected to my arm, but right now was no time to count my blessings. The Minotaur swings it's axe once again as I ran towards the monster. I duck, slightly stumbling before I shoot for one of it's legs. My bronze arm gets a clean swing met by resistance, meaning that I had got a solid hit on the Minotaur. I soon hear a sickening crack, one similar to the cracking of knuckles. The bull roars in pain from the bone in it's leg breaking, falling from the sudden loss of stability. I darted back, a trail of gold dust following.