Chapter 4-Can I Get a Dam. Break!

Author POV
20,000 leagues above Percy, well, actually 2 or so kilometres but who cares? Anyways, the dragon hunters had released a Rumble Horn onto the now-abandoned ship which just happened to be above Percy. A Rumble Horn released by Viggo and Ryker Grimborn himself crashed through the hull of the ship. The loud crashing awoke a now very pissed Percy,
"HELLO!!!!" He roared angrily, "CAN A GUY GET A BREAK? JUST FOR ONE DAY IN THIS HELL HOLE, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP!! CAN'T I GET A DAM BREAK?!?! SO IF YOUR HERE TO ATTACK ME THEN JUST LEA-" his voice was cut off when an arrow sank into his underbelly, an arrow dipped in dragon root. Dragon root was a plant that the hunters had been farming for a while, that could immobilize dragons and knock them unconscious. I heard someone yell to fire at the chain but then an unknown voice laughed and yelled back,

"You FOOLS! These are dragon proof chains!"

As the people began to reel Percy in there was another blast of fire that destroyed where the reel was located. Stopping them from dragon from being dragged onto the deck

(Get it? Dragon? Drag on? Dragged onto? Okay, yeah, it's dumb. I'll stop now.)
"Viggo!" Hiccup roared as Toothless kept him airborne.
"My dear Hiccup why have you come? I thought we had an agreement you stay on your side of the line and I'll stay on mine"  Viggo shouted up to Hiccup who had a set face of fury and anger.
"The ocean doesn't count Viggo," Hiccup said deadpanned.
"My dear boy doesn't look so down, I agree this is your side of the line but we'll take this dragon with us and we'll be off after all business is business."

Percy hearing that he was going to be taken got even more pissed than the pissed Percy he was. He attempts to make a water hand and slap the guy to Hades' judging area but instead of a feeling in his gut, he feels a pressure building up in his throat. So he does the first thing that came to his mind. He opened his mouth. A jet of scalding water shot at the men, burning them both badly. Then Percy loses conscious and falls pathetically while Astrid picks him up.

"PHYSIC! I AM NOT FALLING PATHETICALLY!" Percy roars in anger, shocking the crew though they don't know what he's saying.

(Urgh! Geez, Percy! Stop breaking the Fourth wall!)

"CHANGE IT!" He yells back.

 (Geez! Okay! A dramatic fall! Happy now? Now go back to being knocked out!)

Percy flops down like a dead fish

(*whispers* thank goodness! I don't want to deal with Persassy).

Hiccup seeing this dived straight to the boat. He, Toothless and the gang dodged a barrage of arrows while  Toothless shoot the cool looking plasma/ flames thingy. Long story sh-

"Make it longer!" Hiccup shouts, much to the gang's confusion.

(Darn you Hiccup! Stop breaking the fourth wall! I'll make the darn fight scene longer okay?! Hey! What are you doing! Toothless NO! Don't you dare... Toothless NO! STOP! NO TOOTH-)

Hiccup POV

"Stupid, lazy author, wait, what did I just say?" Hiccup grumbled to himself then became surprised. What in the name of Thor did he just say?

Anyways, he spotted Viggos ship and sighed. Viggo was off getting dragons again. He knew they were searching the abandon ship with a Rumble Horn due to the various loud thumps he could hear, though they'll find nothing because he and the gang had already evacuated all the dragons off the ship. 

Hiccup looked around and started to notice bubbles coming from the side of Viggo's ship and those bubbles were getting bigger. Before he could think or ask why there were bubbles there was an extremely loud PLOSH! A giant wave of water made it's way over and onto the ship making many of the people panic. The cause? The dragon that saved him had shot out of the water.

 Billions of questions popped up in his mind. What species is this dragon? Is it okay? Why does it look so mad? He wondered what it's saying in the language of dragons? He then noticed that it wasn't bleeding at all. How did it's arm heal so quickly? 

Hiccup winced as the dragon roared an extremely long and loud roar that consisted of a series of growls, snaps, and baring of teeth. Well, this dragon certainly pissed, he thought. The growls suddenly stopped as an arrow with a rope attached pierces itself into the dragon. I yelled for Fishlegs to fire at the chain but when Meatlug did fire the chain didn't break.

"You FOOLS! These are dragon proof chains!" Ryker laughed,

"But that wood deck isn't" Hiccup called noticing the deck was completely wooden and not fireproof and allowed Toothless to fire at the deck where the reel was located. The dragon that was shot was still flying but seemed to be struggling to keep airborne.

"Viggo!" Hiccup roared as Toothless kept him airborne.

"My dear Hiccup why have you come? I thought we had an agreement you stay on your side of the line and I'll stay on mine" Viggo shouted up to Hiccup who had a set face of fury and anger.

"The ocean doesn't count Viggo," Hiccup said deadpanned.

"My dear boy, don't look so down. I agree this is your side of the line but we'll take this dragon with us and we'll be off after all business is business."

The dragon then suddenly shots steaming water at the duo who grit their teeth from the burns but still looked intimidating as ever. The dragon started to fall and Astrid, thinking quickly, commanded Stormfly to pick up the unconscious dragon, dodging the hail of arrows knowing they were coated in dragon root. The dragon in Stormfly's talons was an ocean blue dragon with a bronze underbelly and, he had Hookfangs figure but it had a smaller head and was smaller in general. Its forelegs weren't connected to the wings either. The wings were droopy from exhaustion. It was definitely the dragon that had saved Hiccup from whatever that warrior was but its arm was not bronze coloured! Did this dragon have some sort of ability? He had never seen a dragon-like it! Was it part Scauldron? It did shoot boiling water at Viggo and.

"Fall back! We need to get this dragon to safety !" Hiccup called to his gang as he dodged another arrow. They flew back to the nearest island on Hiccups side dodging multiple arrows and tried not to make the unconscious dragon a living shield. Finally, they were out of range. They were safe for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!!!

Glad that I didn't make it a cliffhanger this time? I'm sure you are!

I know I haven't updated in a week but I did tell you that my updates would be irregular. The reason why I took so long was that I was getting help from my friend who is a bigger Httyd fan than I will ever be. You see the only information I have is a memory from 3 years ago of the first movie. I have not seen the second, third and the supposedly fourth (Apparently there is a fourth but I dunno if it's real) PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY AT ME IF SOMETHING DOES NOT MATCH WITH THE MOVIE! I originally made this book for my friend okay? I thought my memory would be good enough but apparently it is not enough.

Please check out my collab account which is AniandWolf! (*whispers* It's kind of dead right now. We may make some stories but that's in the FAR future.) There my friend and I will make stories soon. Okay.

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND CYA NEXT CHAPTER (Or in my other books)

(edited)