Chapter 9-The Percy Discovery Channel

Percy POV

Percy woke up to the loud rumble of his stomach. He had realized that he had not eaten a single thing since he had arrived!

"Bloody Author! Has she ever heard of food? I mean honestly have you ever heard of food or something like that??" He pointed his snout towards the ceiling.

( Do not insult me, Percy. I can kill you)

"Author, I've been threatened worse. Plus, EVERYone loves me. And Annabeth will kill you." Percy casually flicks non-existent hair as he is a dragon.

(... Dang, it. You're right)

"Now, can I continue?"

(If you stop breaking the fourth wall)

"Okay... "

I crawled out of the hut to find the sun just starting to rise. I must have woken super early, but I'm too hungry to care.

I walk into the forest, trying to find some sort of food that isn't fish or drugs. Soon enough I found my first meal. An eagle. I'm sure Zeus won't mind. He didn't smite me in my dream so I should be fine... Right?

I crouched behind the bushes, stalking the bird which was flying suspiciously low, but I didn't care. I was dying of hunger!

Then I jumped up, my jaws clasping over the feathery body, but, Annabell was right. I am a Seaweed brain because I am I forgot to look where I was going. I was freefalling, into a mountain valley dip kind of thing.

(*Whispers to readers* I didn't know how to describe it but it's like the Cove.)

I tumbled down the mountain, the rocks and sticks didn't hurt due to my scales but it felt like I was stuck in a washing machine. My jaws started to hurt from biting down on the eagle I caught as I somehow still manage to hold onto my first meal. I was tumbling so fast that I skid over the water and hit a wall and then falling into the river.

At first, I was dazed and almost dropped the eagle. I could breathe but it felt like I was hyperventilating. So I swan towards the surface and I broke through the water and climbed out. Though I would love to stay in there for a little longer being the son of Poseidon and all, but I could barely breathe my breakfast was going to get soggy. Does meat get soggy?

I looked around my surroundings, taking in the pit I fell into. There were walls of stone, completely trapping me in this place. Further up there was soil and trees and the trail I made from tumbling down with the eagle. I made a mark even though it didn't make a mark on me!

Next to me, there was the river I fell in and not much really. Wait. Is that dragon nip? When can I get away from the drugs?

I sat far away from the sea of dragon nip and nibbled on the eagle.

'Blue pancakes!' My stomach protested.

"Shut up, I just caught this. I'm not vomiting it out."

'My lifetime supply of blue jelly beans' it grumbled back.

"I know. I wish I was at home too. Now, do you want me to starve?"

My stomach said nothing back. So I stuffed my face with salty smelling meat.

What I didn't know was that Hiccup & Co had been following me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Underlined=The soothing Discovery Channel voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~