Chapter 2-Percy is confused (Edited)

Percy POV

Well, Zeus's undies I didn't expect to get injured as soon as I was outside. Then again, most of the mythological world is out for my head.

So where am I now? At the bottom of the ocean. The cuffs that were on me acted as weights so I went down pretty quickly. I could see the coast but it was pretty far away. I flap around my arms, in attempts to swim or at least dog paddle but I don't go very far. I chuckle to myself. It's funny that I'm the son of the sea god yet I can't figure out how to swim! Sulking and sighing, I settle with walking to shore.

So I start walking. However, I'm not even a metre away from my original spot when I'm hit with a smell worse than the horse stables in the Labyrinth. Eyes wide, I look around frantically as I try to hold my breath. I could see a giant silhouette of something in the ocean approaching me. I didn't know what it was but the closer it was getting, the stinker the water was!

(Btw, Percy has external gills like an axolotl so I'm assuming he can passively detect scents)

I turn around as quickly as I could and start running away from the giant, digging my claws in the scattered rocks on the sand bed. However, despite having dragon lungs, I couldn't hold my breath for much longer. The lack of oxygen made me miss a rock, so, I fell over and tumbled. Releasing my breath, I found myself, luckily, flying in the opposite direction of the stinky giant. I did a mental sigh of relief as I rocketed past a shark. I flip so I'm now facing land. It was approaching fast but I was not slowing down.

'Ah, stinking Hydras'

I shoot out of the water like a torpedo and tumble across the beach and into a forest, sand and dirt sticking to my wet scales. I can feel myself crash through a lot of plants, trees before I slam belly first into a rocky wall which collapses from my momentum and weight.

I gasp as I fall onto the floor, boulders pilling on top of me. I roared in pain. Just my luck! First getting turned into a dragon, getting shot, stinky water and now a cave collapses on me! What else do have the Fates planned?

The world was starting to spin and I could feel my heart beat faster. I was about to faint.

"HELP! HELP!" I tried to scream, though they only came out as roars.

The edges of my vision started to blur.

"HELP PLEASE!"

Then I was out like a light.

Hiccup 3rd POV? (Sorry if it's sounds a little OOC)

"Good job everyone!"

Hiccup praised the gang as they flew away from the ship which was now dragon free. However, he mind wandered to the tiny holes that they had found in the ship. A medium-sized dragon had escaped and ramed it's way to possible freedom. Hopefully, it wasn't hurt.

They fly to the nearest island as night was nearing, doing a couple of loops and dives along the way to rid themselves of boredom. They touch down, and almost as a response, a dragon roars, occupied by the earth rumbling and trees shaking, making the pebbles and dragons vibrate.

(I know this is kinda a serious bit but imagine a vibrating dragon. Just imagine)

Hiccup and Toothless have a silent exchange and agreement before they rush towards the sound, everyone else was glued to the floor in shock or terror. They jump and duck, dodge and swerve, got smacked and smacked back at branches a many until they reached the source. Another roar made them slam into a tree but they pushed onwards.

And then he found it. A small cave that had a trail of sand, dirt and uprooted grass up to it. The opening had collapsed onto a dragon. Its scales were pale blue, web-like protrusions shooting out of the sides of its head. It had streaks of dirt across its face as well as uprooted plant hanging from one of its horns. Its eyes were closed as it limply hung from where it had almost been crushed.

Toothless and Hiccup, and Astrid and Stormfly who came soon after, made quick work of the wall of boulders, placing the dragon on the ground for a quick inspection. They freaked out a little when the sails on the dragon's back flew up but breathed a sigh of relief when they came down. One of the dragon's wings was torn in a way that would make it impossible for it to fly again. The scales were becoming more vibrant, looking like the colour of the ocean. And then the dragon's eyes opened.

Strangely enough, the dragon doesn't fly away when hardened sea-green met emerald green. The dragon just stands there, not moving an inch. So Hiccup does what a normal dragon trainer would do. He inches closer to it, hand outstretched. The dragon looks really confused while he inches closer and kept sniffing his hand. When Hiccup finally touched its snout it wriggled away, blinking as if the world had suddenly turned upside down. Hiccup stood there slightly shocked and a little amused. No dragon has done that to him before.

"Time for plan B" He mutters opening a satchel and taking out a dead fish. The dragon's eyes widen, shock, confusion and disgust swirling in. It bounds towards Hiccup, making Toothless tense up. The dragon snatches it out of his hand, barely grazing Hiccup as the dragon had taken it with one of its claws, and buries it not far from the nearby river. It grumbles a bit and writes something in another language on the soil above it. Hiccup stood there shocked once again as he has never seen a dragon that wasn't salivating at the sight of fish. They would have devoured it immediately! Not one would make what seems to be a grave for a fish.

Suddenly there was a bloodcurdling roar that made Hiccup and Astrid freeze. Not a dragon's, not a human's, it didn't belong to any animal that Hiccup knew. Stunned, he slowly turned around to find a bull-headed warrior welding an oddly shaped axe, covered in dried blood and it screaming for bloody murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can curse me in the comments all you want because of the cliffhangers but I love them. This Chapter is dedicated to Annethedog99 because she was my first follower, commenter, reader and voter. Please try out her story Captain America's Daughter. 

(Second edit)

Well, crap. This took a lot longer to edit than I thought. I have no excuse other than I had homework, school and I procrasinate. Please stay safe during these times.

Not much to say other than...

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!

AND I'LL CYA NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!