Chapter 8- Let's hope Zeus didn't hear me

Percy's POV

Now you think that after being knocked out for the second time I'll get a break, won't get another dream and have a peaceful sleep filled with sunshine and rainbows. You thought wrong. The Fates decided to throw me straight into another dream.

I found myself in the sky, falling, but I was focused on the fact that I was in the sky. I immediately started panicking. I was too young to by fried/electrocuted to death!

"Zeus, please don't smite me. Please don't smite me! Please don't smite me!!! I'll even start calling you lord!" I shouted as I flailed around like a fish out of water. Actually that's kinda true since I'm out of water. Does being the son of the sea god count for being a marine animal? I can breathe underwater.

 Anyways I was panicking so much that my ADHD couldn't warn me about the approaching 'land'.

Then I landed. Well, I didn't land but I wasn't in the air anymore. Thank dad! With a giant splash, I hit the ground which was just water.

"Hello, Percy." A familiar voice behind me said.

"Dad?" I turned around to confirm it and thank Zeus I was right! It would be awkward to call a monster dad though, dad didn't call me Perseus.

Dad was floating in the sea in his not so large and godly form. He still wore his pineapple shirt though and had his trident in his right hand. Probably paranoid that someone would steal it.

"Yes, it's me." He smiled.

"So, is this another quest? I might not be able to do it as a certain someone zapped me into another world. Don't argue you know it's your fault." I said as the sky grumbled.

"No son, it is not a quest."

"Is it my birthday already?"

"No."

"A mini-quest in the world I'm in?"

"No"

"Is it-"

"Percy, I'm just here to establish some rules while we try to figure out how to get you back."

"Oh, ooooooookay" I said slowly nodding as he processed the new information as my brain was still trying to process the fact that Toothless DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A COOKIE WAS! WHAT ROCK HAD THIS POOR CHILD BEEN LIVING UNDER! HOW CAN HE LIVE WITHOUT SUCH LUXURY! GASP! WHAT IF THERE ARE NO BLUE FOODS! Oh! Look! The bubbles! That one looks like a fish!

"-so that's it I think. Any questions?" Dad ended.

"Err, dad?"

"Yes, Percy?"

"I tuned out when you started so can you please repeat it?"

Posiden being the understanding dad nodded. He probably blamed my ADHD.

"Okay, Percy, you must never reveal your demigod side and your heritage. It may break the peace and the barrier between these two worlds causing both of them to implode on themselves."

My eyes widened. So I might destroy the world. Wow, Percy! Never thought you would be a villain! Why am I thinking up a conversation to myself? Did going to this world scrambled my seaweed brain? Scrambled seaweed sounds pretty gross though.

"If we are unable to convince Athena to help get you back we will need you to get certain objects to help you get back." Dad continued, my ADHD telling me he was tenser than the last sentence.

"What objects?"

"Some that are extremely dangerous to collect. The council has agreed not to tell you unless we have confirmed that Athena will not help us."

"I'm pretty sure she won't cause she hates my guts. So why can't you tell me now?"

"If we can find some way to make her co-operate then it would be better than you getting the objects."

"Okay... Any other rules?"

"You'll have to stay with this Hiccup. I don't know why but the council (and author) decided this."

"Why?"

"I don't know why."

"But why?"

"Percy. I don't know."

"But-"

"Percy, I don't have all the time in the world." Dad sighs, "The monsters have also found a way to cross realms. The reason why you encountered Minotaur."

"Ohh. So that's why my nemesis was here!"

"That's all I have to say, Percy! Time almost up anyway. I'll keep in touch and if Hypnos and the Fates (and author) is kind enough I can connect Annabeth and your dreams!"

"Bye Dad!"

"Bye Percy." He smiled as he dissolved in the water and I was flung out of the water.

'NO! NOT FLYING AGAIN!'

~~~Time skip brought by a panicking Percy~~~

So I have been in the air for I don't know how long. Zeus hasn't fried me with a lightning bolt yet, I am thankful, but something is definitely wrong. I wasn't falling, I wasn't going up. I literally was just floating there. When I was about to doze off (is it possible to fall asleep in a dream?) when I heard voices.

"Brother! We should help them." A giant man walked into view, letting out a long fart. Dam sounds like the Thor Magnus described.

"It is their problem. Not ours." Another man walks in looking like Snape 2.o. No, I don't read. Annabeth forced me to watch all the movies so I could cry with her. I didn't cry.

(Author: Glares at Percy with thunder in the background)

Fine! I did cry, happy?

(Author: Smiling, satisfied, with flowers popping out of literally nowhere)

"But the monsters must be stopped! They might kill the heroes!" Fart man let out a short fart.

"The Vikings can deal with them. Unlike their world, they are vulnerable here."

"But-"

"Brother, we can not help the mortals. Not when the All-Father says no. You know what happens when you disobey him"

Suddenly they wavered and were gone. And everything blurred and then went dark.

I could still feel myself in the dream, it's just I couldn't see anything. A light source popped up in front of me but again, everything was blurred. The only things I could pick up on was the shimmering blue light and a few letters glowing in a lighter blue but impossible to read due to my blurred vision. So this is what it feels like to be short-sighted!

I looked down and found myself disappearing. Then I woke up in the real world. Alive, awake, unhurt, no monsters, unless you count the dragons around me and with the reality of no blue cookies crashing down on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONE!
I wasn't going to do a second dream but when I posted the Gods have libraries? Chapter I realised I forgot the Poseidon and Percy meeting. So this is the Chapter! I also added the Norse Gods talking to lengthen the chapter and thicken the plot.

I'm also going to have Loki as Thor's brother as they are technically step-brothers. I know that Loki also can be Thor's uncle but I would get even more confused with the research so I'm going to keep it this way. Sorry!

There is nothing more to say so...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

AND I'LL CYA NEXT CHAPTER!

Merry Christmas/Boxing day since this is edited on that day!