Second Muster: Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

"I understand that but don't you think she is still under my power and govern? I am still in charge of her," Jimin's posessiveness surfaces.

Taehyung almost scoffed at the king's brave attempt and he did scoff making Jimin raise his brow at the act of disgrace Taehyung just showed.

"No one can govern a celestial vampire your majesty. She is more powerful than you. She might not even remember you and might even kill you if you try to lock her up here," Taehyung spoke the truth making Jimin nervous at the thought of her forgetting about him, about 'them'.

Jimin looked at Yeora longingly. Taehyung understood that and cleared his throat to get his attention.

"I know what you feel your majesty and I, as her servant will make a way for her to remember you in case she did forget everything," he reassured making the king feel at ease.

"Let her recover here for now, you need to recover too. And I know you need to look after her here but can I do that for now? Until she recovers and then we'll let her decide," Jimin said.

Taehyung bowed in understanding.

"Yes your majesty," he said and exited the king's solar to be escorted to his room in the castle.

Jimin stood up and neared the new creature laying in his bed. She's sleeping peacefully and indeed, she still has those features he liked. Only now, she is different yet familiar at the same time.

He lied down beside her and stared at her porcelaine skin. Her new scent is even driving him crazier than how he was when she was still a human.

After minutes, he shut his eyes close without him noticing and fell into a deep slumber.

--

"What am I still doing here?" Jimin woke up with a beautiful voice coming from the direction where he and Taehyung talked last night.

He opens his eyes and was met by a pair of crimson ones. He was a bit startled but regained his composure instantly.

How should I address her?

He asked himself.

"Do you really want me to answer that question your highness?" he asked in a mocking tone, not scared one bit.

Because in his eyes, she's still the Yeora he loves so much. Vampire or not, his feelings will stay the same.

If Yeora is still human, she could've blushed from how Jimin just addressed her but thankfully, she isn't anymore so she maintained a stoic face.

"What am I doing in the king's solar and in your bed? Am I a prostitute to you?" she tested Jimin's patience but the king knew how to deal with a royalty's bitchiness.

He just chuckled and walk fast infront of her in full speed, kissing the back of her hand in the process.

Yeora's black hair moved in his sudden advance as the air whips around her.

She staired at Jimin who's still holding her hand. Her face turned into a scowl and with same speed, she pinned Jimin back to his bed. The scent of Jimin's blood is making her thirsty so she just have to have a taste.