Chapter 28

Alison's POV

It was the day after Tamara and Ellen's welcome back/ welcome party, and I was clearing up the mess that was made, when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Morning, diamond," He mumbled, his deep voice causing shivers to run up my spine, his lips ghosting over the ticklish skin of my neck, before he was placing a soft kiss to  the sweet spot below my ear.

"Morning, Mike," I turned in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck and pecking his lips.

"Ellen seems nice," Michael mused, twirling a locke of my already curly hair between his fingers.

"Yeah, she's very Tamara-eske," I chuckled at my own made up word, and Michael smiled down at me, shaking his head before placing a small kiss to my lips.

There was a loud knock on the door, and I detached myself from Michael's arms to go and answer it. There Ashton stood at the door, looking frazzled and in need of a dmcwa (deep, meaningful conversation with Ali).

"Alison, I need guidance!" He cried dramatically, flailing his arms, and I chuckled at his over exaggerated gesture, pulling him into Michael and I's flat.

"Cup of tea?" Michael asked, already heading to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"Please," I smiled, and sat Ashton and I both on the couch, folding my legs beneath me as I crossed my legs and gave him my full attention.

"What's wrong, Ashley?" I asked with a smirk, and he gave me a sarcastic smile at the name.

"So, I was talking to Ellen a bit last night, and I think I really like her. But she's so freaking gorgeous and punk and just everything I'm looking for that I didn't even realise I liked in a girl, and I just don't want to mess it up!" Ashton rushed out all in one breathe, and I smiled at him sympathetically.

"Ash, honey, I saw the way she looked at you last night, so did Mike. It's clear she really likes you too," I said, just as Michael came back in and handed us our hot drinks. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, mate!" He added into the conversation. "And she's hot!"

This resulted in me elbowing him in his side as he sat down next to me, and he let out a groan.

"But, you, my diamond, are beautiful. As well as sexy. That trumps hot every time," He tried to make it up, and I smiled, kissing him sweetly.

"You two are literally a relationship goal. Minus the whole English affair," Ashton chuckled nervously.

"Right, Ashton," I started, trying to end that road of conversation now. "What about a movie night tonight, here, as like, an icebreaker for you and Ellen. That way, at the end of the night, you can ask her out on a real date, and it won't be as awkward, hopefully!" I smiled, and he nodded, before leaving the flat again.

"I love you," Michael kissed my cheek, making me blush profusely.

"I love you, Mike," I replied, connecting our lips completely.

~later that night~

We were all gathered in the living room, ready to start watching The Fault In Our Stars. Hannah sat with a nursing textbook in her lap, Luke was sat with Emma in his lap beside Hannah on the couch. Andrew sat on the other side of Hannah, Tamara's legs in his lap as she rested her back on the arm of the couch. Taylor and Adam lay on their stomachs with their legs in the air. Michael was in the kitchen with me making popcorn and other snacks for us. I was still quite sceptical that Calum hadn't arrived yet.

"Guys," Calum's voice came from the doorway of the kitchen. We both turned to him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay, I kinda gotta do something," He said. I looked closely at him, seeing the slight hint of a lipstick smudge on his cheek, and the fading of hickeys along his shoulders that were exposed by the vest he wore.

"More like go and do someone," Michael snickered. "I can smell the perfume from here, mate."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Calum blushed embarrassed, rushing out the flat.

"I wonder what that's all about?" I mumbled, and Michael just shrugged, placing a kiss to my temple as we walked through to the living room to join the rest of our group.

●●●●●●●

Credit to @ClumsyMeggie for writing this for me! Go read her stuff too!!! Thanks "Just M"!