Chapter 15 "Dinner time you monsters!"

"ANSWER THE DOOR GURL!" I heard someone call from the other side of the door. It was just before half five and everything was just about ready. It may only be all our friends round for dinner that we see every day but I lile to make it special.

"COMING!" I shouted back pulling my jeans up. Even though we started getting everything ready about eleven we just did it in what we put on to die Michaels hair. I had to help Michael decide what to wear because he just anted to stay in his boxers. So I made him put on his normal black skinny jeans and a black jumper. He always looks good in all black. Then I oit on my light wash skinny jeans, white t-shirt and tied my red flannel around my waist. "Chill!" I called as it got to the door.

"GURLLLLLLLL!" The massive group of seven all shouted at me whem I opened the door. They are hyper already! This is 'gonna be good!

"GET YO ASSES IN HERE!" I luaghed.

"SHUT UP YOU INCONSIDERATE BRATS!" Oh fuck off! The old nosy neighbour shouted at us from his door.

"Leave already grandad!" Calum pointed at him. Calum had taken to calling grandad since he is grumpy and old, and he doesn't like it.

"Shut it Asian!" the old man whos name I dont actually know grumble and Calum quietly mumbled something about now being Asian. "I am leaving in a few days, so can you just be QUIET!" He shouted at the end.

"Listen you old git, the more you complain, the more noise I shall make. Got it?" Taylor raised her eye brows at him. He made a "Ugh." Noice and spammed his door.

"Come in guys, dinners nearly ready." I gestured for them all to entre mine amd Michael's flat.

"LUKE!" Michael screamed from the sofa where he was plahing fifa again. "COME HELP ME! IM LOSING!"

"Dude you always lose." Luke laughed sitting down and grabbing a controller.

"Even I'm better than you Michael and I dont play fifa." Ashton giggled as Michael flipped him off.

"Want some help with the food?" Hannaha asked as Emma sat down on Luke's lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder so he could play fifa at the same time.

"Yeah!" I responded. "Taylor wanna help?" I asked but she just waved us off as she sat down next to Adam that she brought along too. "Hey pixie guy!" I luaghed know he hates it when we call him that but he just attached face to Taylor's. "Guess not." I laughed.

"Whats for dinner?" Hannah asked as we lincked arms and skipped to the kitchen.

"Home made chips and home made burgers. Keepen those hungry boys happy." I sat handing her the pile of plates. "Can you set them on each mat at the table?"

"Yep." Hannahs smiled taking the plates amd heading to the table at the other side of the room. "So how are you and Michael?"

"We're good. A lot better actually. It's back to normal now." I smiled and left the cuterly on the table for Hannaha to set while I put the burgers in the rolls. "Have you seen anyone yet?" I asked.

"Nah. I really want to get my degree finished before I do any of that." She smiled.

"Fair enough." I finshed putting all the food on the nine plates and called everyone through. "DINNER TIME YOU MONSTERS!"

Less than a minute later everyome came pilling in and found thier seats at the table. Emma was sat next to Luke, of course, who was next to Calum was sat next to Ashton, then Adam who sat next to Taylor as well leaving a space for me then there was Michael and a space for Hannah next to Emma. The big round table had the plates and cutlery sat out along with a drink for everyone. I started to bring all of the plates over as Hannah sat down next to Emma. I set Calum and Ashtons plates down and went back to get mine as they started nudging each other.

"Whats up with you to?" Taylor asked them and they both started giggleing.

"Watch Alison walk." I heard them whisper and everyone burst out luaghing.

"What?" I asked confused and Michael turned bright red. What?

"Your waddeling Alison." Ashton giggled like a little school girl.

"Wh- ohhhh." I gasped relised I was till walking funny from last night. "At least I get some." I challanged putting the last plates down.

"I... ummm...." Ashton and Calum both stuttered.

"Looks like you got some serious some last night then Alsion." Emma laughed.

"It was those damn jeans!" Michael said picking at his chips.

"Ohhh Alsioooon." Emma laughed.

"Dont you ohhhhh missy." I laughed. "Just remember I saw you after Lile was finished with you." I wiggled my eye brows sending both Luke and Emma bright red.

"What about you two?" Hannaha gestured towards Taylor and Adam who both sat silently shaking their heads.

"Bors!" Michael and I both laughed at the same time.

Everything was defenetily back to normal.