Chapter 16 "I missed you! Did you miss me?"

"Mikey!" I laughed down at him struggling up the stairs with some of the shopping bags. Most of them are still in the car since that hungry bunch ate everything yestday.

"There heavy!" Michael whinned. He was wearing his normal black skinny jeans and his blue and white flannel that has "IDIOT" on the back. Thats my favourite outfit on him. Sometimes I like to steal the flannel and wear it when hes not home. "Ive got like four bags!"

"So have I!" I laughed from the stair way above him. "Just get yo ass up here!" I luaghed unlocking the flat door. I dumped the bags down and waiting for Michael to get up.

"Did you see the moving in truck outside?" Michael asked kicking the door closed. We tend to put away the bags we bring up then get the rest and unpack them. "I thought he wasn't moving out for a few days."

"At least he's gone." I laughed. "Maybe we can be friends with the new neighbour. I hope their nice." I said putting cereals away.

"I hope their deaf." Michaek giggled.

"Why?" I frowned ready to go back down for more shopping bags.

"I was planning on having more nights like the last one." He winked and I went bright red.

"Maybe I can tie you up." I giggle but he just shook his head. I headed to the front door of the flat to bring up the rest of the shopping with a wild Michael following behind.

Michael headed up with most of the bags before me while I made sure our car was locked. I started to head up the stairs and I could hear someone talking out on our landing.

"Mikey!" The voices sqealed. I just heard the drop if his plasic shopping bags hit the ground before she staryed talking again. "I missed you! Did you miss me?" He must know her. I am so exited! We can all be friends.

"I... it... uggg- wh..." I heard Michael stummble.

"This is so amazing, I cant belive we are neighbours!" I reconised the accent as British. It wasnt a high pitched as the TV shows made them out to be but it was very girls thats how I knew it was a she.

I got to the top of the stairs I turned onto out landing to see Michael talking to someone whos back was to me.

"Hey I'm - WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed when out new neighbour turned around. WHAT THE ACTAUAL HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!

"Hi, I'm Megan." She smiled extending her hand for me to shake. I dropped my food shopping bags to my feet in shock just as had done. I can see now why he went for her back in London. She is so pretty, long blonde curly hair, perfect curvers right where they should be, such long legs, a good tan considering she is from somewhere so rainy, a huge smile, perfect white and straight teeth and huge brown eyes. How is any of that fair. SHE IS FUCKING PERFECTION ON A PLATE! HOW IS THAT FAIR?! SO MANY GIRLS WISH OF THAT!

"What the fuck?!" I repeted. I looked between Megan and Michael looking for answers which I did not get. "Michael?"

"I... it... ughhhh..." he failed at words again. The girl stood in front of us, the hirl that bloddy well slept with my boyfriend, looked justbas confused as us.

"It is everything okay, Mikey?" She asked eyes wide but syill grinning to be here.

"Uhhhh...." he tried again.

"Hi, I'm Megan, you must be Michael's friend. What's your name?" She extended her hand out to me again trying to introduce us and figure out what was going on.