Chapter 17 "I moved here for you!"

"What? No. It think your mistaken or somethen." Megan gasped. "Michael told me if I lived in Australia then we could have been together. He told me that when we spent the night together in London during May." She told me. I turned and looked to Michael for an explanation. His face was white as a ghost.

"I... I.... it... ugggggg...." he stumbled again. Did he actually say that?!

"Did you actually say that?!" I finally spoke my thoughts out loud. His jaw hung open even further. If I wasnt so pissed I would have told him he would catch flies. "Well?" Inpressed further as he still stood bumbfounded.

"Mikey, I thought we had something special. I moved across the world for you. Tell her." Megan whinned. One one level I feel bad for her, moving, like, 7000 miles for someone who has lied to them and is with someone else. On the other level I wanna stangle her for sleeping with the man I love!

"I was drunk!" Is all he could say. Both Megan and I let out a frustrated groan. What is going on? One minute we were laugjing and having a great time the next... this. "I got drunk I was missing Alison and needed someone for the night. Just a one night stand. I was so drunk and desperate I would have said anything!" He rambled.

"Is that all I am to you?" Megan cried. Tears were forming in her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on too.

"I wanted to fill a hole, I just needed anyone." He defended.

"Is that all I am to you?" I gasped. "Anyone."

"No, no. No!" He was just digging himself deeper into the hole he had dug himself into the minute he dragged Megan from the club. Oh poor Megan being dragged about like this. We were still stood out in the hall, shoppi g bags around our feet and doors wide open.

"Well what am I then?" Megan asked as a pained and confused tear fell from her eyes.

"I... I dont know." Michael confessed.

"Do you even know what I am?!" I almost shouted tears threatning to fall from my own eyes. (A/N I CAN SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS FROM MY SEAT ON THE PLANE! AHHHH! EXITEDNESS AT 2 IN THE MORNING!)

"Alison. You. You are mine. You are a dimond in a sea of stones, every thing else is just a grey stone to me but you are a dimond shinning bright in the dark sea. You are who pulles me out of everything and I love you." He said tears forming in his eyes too. The tears I was trying so hard to hold back tipped from my eyes like waterfalls as I let out a small sob.

"Hello?" Megan tried to get our attention as I stood staring at Michael and he stood staring at me, as I took in what he just said. How can he say things so beutiful and amazing but do things like sleeping with other girls, saying he would be with them if they lived in the same country. Everything is so confusing. "What am I supposed to do, I came here becuse you said I could be with you. I moved here for you. I have nothing here! Inleft everything in had for you Michael Clifford!" She shouted, anger and fear flashed across her eyes, I felt pity for her. "You should be with me!" She cried out stepping towards him.

"I..." Michael failed at words again. "Bu....." he tried. "Im so confused." He cried out. Conused about what?!

"What is there to be confused about Michael?! You said you loved me, so many times! We live together! We have been together years! You were with her for a night! How can you be confused?!" I cried out this time. "Do you want to be with me?" I finally asked the question that has been playing on my lips since the day he got home.

"Of course I do! I love you Alison." Tears fell from his eyes at last. Megan still stood there by Michael just as confused as us.

"What am I going to do?" She cried. "If I cant have you then why should she? I moved here for you baby!"

"Dont call him baby!" I seethed at the nickname she seemed to have given him.

"Do what yiu want, I have Alsion. I have my dimond." Michael stood his ground and moved over wrapping his arm around me.

*written at 36,000 feet*