Chapter 6: "Finnaly, you've like him for... forever."

"So I went to see Luke." Emma started as we sat down to eat in a little cafe just near where we both live. We stay just a five minute walk away from each other, since her and Luke have only been together a year and a bit they haven't moved in together yet. "It was awful, Micchael wouldn't leave us alone. He kept asking for you and crying. I had to leave." She whispered.

I do feel bad kicking him out and hearing about how he is so upset but I'm upset to. I feel so pathetic but it hurts so much knowing that he was with another girl what wasnt me.

"I spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he kept saying how much he loved me and how he wanted to but couldn't forget about what happened." I sighed as the door to the cafe opened sending in a cool May brezze as the rest of the girls came in.

"Hey!" They all said as they sat down at the tabkes we pushed together.

"How are you Alison?" Hannah asked from the other end of the table.

"Fine I suppose. Can we talk about something other than Michael?" I asked hopefully.

"Well." Tamara grinned.

"WHO IS IT?!" Taylor shouted. We all know its a guy.

"Spill everything." Emma laughed.

"You guys know Andrew right? The guy who works in that music shop. Well he asked me on a date!" Tamara sqealed.

"Finnaly, you've like him for... forever." I smiled at the jumpy girl beside me.

"Can I take your order?" The waiter asked as he came up to us. His uniform was a little crumpled and his name tag read Adam.

"Hi!" Taylor grinned looking up at Adam and his pixie like ears.

"Can I get..." Hannah ordered hers as did the rest of us before Taylor could pounce on the poor boy. I think he has worked here for a while, Taylor has had her eye on him, I hope he is single so they can get together. Its been ages since she was with someone.

"Is that everthing?" He asked and I could tell Taylor was about to come out with some dirty chat up line.

"Yes!" Emma said before she could. Adam took our menus and headed to take out order to the kitchen.

"How are you and Luke then, Emma?" Tamara asked.

"We are amazing. I went to see earlier today, he is a bit annoyed with the way Michael is acting but he seems to be dropping hints that he wants me to move in with him!" She grinned. The mention of Michaels name made my heart hurt but I am happy for her. Even though my world stopped the moment I saw those pictures everone elses world is still going. Taylor flirting with pixie guy, Tamara amd Andrews date, Emma and Luke taking the next step and Hannah almost completing her degree in nursing! Then am just sat here crying over a guy who cheated on me. I called sick into work at the art shop in town and drowned myself in ice cream and pizza.

"Thats amazing, im so happy for you!" Hannah smiled.

"Same." I smiled sadly, me and Michael moved in together after we had been together for that long. "I forgot to order extra chips!" I gasped. I may or may not have done that on pourpse so Talpyr could go talk to the waiter again.

"I'LL GO!" She houted and jumped out of her seat before anyone could protest.

"You did that on porpose didnt you Alison!" Tamara laughed and I smiled slyly.

"That poor boy!" Emma laughed jokingly.

"Shhhh!" I said so we could hear the two flirting over the counter.

"Do you like working here then?" Taylor giggled resting her chin in her hands on he counter in an attempt to flirt.

"Yeah, I get to talk to gergous girls." Adam winked and I could just picture Taylors bright red face as we all sat evesdropping.

"And who would that be?" She asked tilting her head to the side slightly he curly hair bobimg about.

"How about we swap number and I can take the pretty girl out." He smiled and pulled out bits of peper and a pen.

"I'd like that." She smiled and they swapped numbers.

"Ohhhhh, Taylors still got it!" Emma laughed.

"Maybe she could find me another guy!" I joked.

"Dont say that, Alison. You and Michael will sort it out. I know you will." Tamara saod seriously just as Tylor came and sat back down.

"Got his number. She whispered and we all laughed since we already knew.

A few minutes later Adam came back with our food amd left but not before winking at Taylor and everyone else wiggeling their eye brows.

Me and Michael used to be like that, fun and silly. I miss him so much.