Chapter 21 "@Megansworld: Gald to tell u guys Michael and I are together"

"Theres not much she can do." I reashured Michael since he was getting worried about Megan.

"But... she.... I dont know!" He cried out in frustration, he has been annoyed about it since we spoke to her yesterday. Her threat seemed quite empty, there isnt much she can do but it did worry me too. Got to hide that for Mikey though.

"Dont worry hun." I smiled kissing his hand. He smiled at me trusting my word.

"Want anything from the kitchen?" He asked standing up letting of my hand.

"Pepsi?" I nodded. There was hardly anything Megan could to break us up, nothing I could think of. And I have thought about it. I could hear Michael humming a nickelback song to himself as he got stuff from the kitchen.

"I'm gona diiiiive in!" My phone started to sing. Oh thats Tamara, we all got obsessed with that Trey Songz album, Chapter Five, so I set that song for her caller tone.

"Hey Tam!" I sing songed down the speaker into Scotland. "How's life back home going?"

"Oh my fucking god Alsion get on Twitter! You are not going to belive it! Its going crazy! You need to look!" She rambled.

"What?' I asked confused.

"Look. On. Twitter. Now." She spoke clearly imstead of rambleing to get her pint across.

"Okay?" And with that she hung up. Whats up with twitter? Has someone died? Okay then, twitter.

I opened up the app unsure of what I was ment to be looking for but straight away it nlew up with people unfollowing me and loads of people tweeting me. Normally I only get the odd tweet from a 5sosfam but this is going crazy.

"@random5sosfam: I shipped u guys! Its a shame!"

"@random5sosfam2: Since when did Michael cheet?"

"@random5sosfam3: Good your a bitch anyway!"

"@random5sosfam4: Megan is prettier for Mikey anyway!"

"@random5sosfam5: Who is Megan?"

"@random5sosfam6: you didnt desrve Michael anyway!"

Whats going on?! How do they know Mikey cheeted? How dod they know about Megan? Megan? Megan. God dammit! She cant have done this? I didnt know she had twitter! I looked on the treding page to see #Alichaelbreakup trending 2nd world wide. Was it Megan that started this? I searched angirly through the tag to find who started it. @Megansworld (made up account).

I could hear Michael putting things away as I clicked on the account. As it loaded I saw there were thousands of followers, most of which being the 5sosfam. There were tweets floading in from the account. Some of them were replying to fans whp were tweeting her.

"@random5sosfam56 I know poor Alsion, she was desperate."

"@random5sosfam69 Michael will be happier with me than he ever was with her."

"@random5sosfam47 I met her, such a bitch!"

"@random5sosfam73 I will look after him better than her"

"@random5sosfam52 it was in may, we hocked up now here we are."

I scrowled past most of to find the tweet that must have started it all. There were so many tweets to scrowl through untill I got to it. By this point Michael came amd sat back down next to me with drinks and popcorn.

"You look angry, whats going on?" He asked and I just let oit a frustrated groan showing him the tweet.

"@Megansworld: Gald to tell u guys Michael and I are together, he left Alison for me! He was too good her her! We got together in London during May! Www.twitter.com/picture123" attached to it was a selfie Michael and Megan, must have take together when they met.

"What the fuck?!" Michael gasped his mouth hing open in shock. He took his phone from his pocket and began to type away on it furiously. A few moments later a tweet popped up onto my screen,

"@Michael5SOS: Alsion and I are still together, Megan is just someone I met on tour, we are NOT together!" I smiled slightly at the tweet that he was so fast to defend us. I decided to do so too.

"@Alisooon: @Michael5SOS and I are together, Megan is trying to mess us up. Please dont listen to her! Www.twitter.com / picture456" (made up account) nuged Michael tonlook up and snapped a picture of us both looking at the camera attachimg it and sending. I re-tweeted Michael's tweet as he did to mine.

"She cannot be doing that!" Michael fummed. "Who the hell does she think she is?!" He began to pace back and forth as if it would solve the problem. "That stupid fucking bitch! She cannot do that to us!" He turned for the door swinging it open. I hadn't moved from my frozen spot on the spfa untillni heard Michael banging on Megan's door.

"What the fu-" I heard him get cut off when I walked out the door to see him trying to push Megan away. She had attached her lips so Michaels.

"Get off him!" I shouted pulling her arms from around his neck helping.

"What the fuck?!" Michael repeated what he had tried to say in the first place when we got her off him.

"We are together baby. Havent you seen the social media? There are alreay news articles about us! We have a ship name! Mime! Its it great!" She grinned eavily.

"We are not together and never will be!" Michael through his hands in the air frustrated. Can she not leave us alone? "I love Alsion! You have just turned up here without warning!"

"Well now the whole world believes me, look." She laughed holding up her phone she just refshed. There were tweets replying to mine and Michaels tweets, to mine it was all you just miss him, you shouod never have been with him and that im desperate. Replys to his were along the lines of we all know now dont try and hide it and we still love you even though you cheeted and others how could you. "Guess you guys are stuck."

"As long as we are happy together it dosent matter what the wold thinks." I shrugged and her face fell slightly.

"Yeah, we are together and we know it. No one can stop us." Michael joined in and wrapped his arm around me.

"Ughhhh!" She screamed slamming her flat door in our faces once again.

"Its still not sorted out whats going on in the world of social media but we have delt with her for now." Mikey sighed looking down to me.

"Back to the popcorn then?" I asked.

"Movie?" He nodded.

"Lego movie?"

"Yaaas!" Michael fangirled in his own little way jumping about slightly grinning.

"So adorable!" I giggled at him.

"GO BE LIKE THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Megan screamed through the door. I rolled my eyes as Michael got a smug look in his face and lent on her door with a bang.

"Oh, Alsion!" He fake moaned dragging his short nails down the door. "Right there!" I got the hint and whacked my hand off the door doing the same.

"Right there Mikey! Oh thats perfect!" I pretended to maon. "Fuck! Oh god!" Michael and gasped at the same time leaving small knocks on the door. On the other side we both heard Megan "Eww." And turn music up load.

"We win." Michael whispered winking at me.

"We will always win, hun." I laughed.