Chaperer 23 "I love you so much!"

"Look what the fucking did to her!" I faintly heard Michael cry out. I wanted to ask what he was talking about but my eyes were so heavy. Then I remembered what happened.

"Calm down Mike." A voice who I recognised as Calum's spoke from near me.

"How am supposed to calm down!? Alison is lying unconscious on the couch! They teriffed her!" He stressed. I could hear him passing back and forth across what I suppose is our living room. The last thing I remember was falling to the ground and passing out! Someone must have carried me back here.

"Michael, Alison is safe now." Someone else said. They sounded like Hannah. "I checked her over and she will wake up soon." I am awake but everything still seems a bit dizzy even though me eyes are shut. My eye lids felt so heavy.

"But it was yesterday night! It's like lunch time now!" Michael stressed. I could hear his voice crack slightly when he spoke and it broke my heart.

"Mike, she's fine. You need to sleep." Calum sighed, his footsteps moved towards the area Mikey's voice was coming from. He's not slept? With my heavy closed eyes I tried to shift slightly where I was lying so I could hug him but nothing seemed to work properly. I only moved maybe a tiny bit.

"She just moved!" I heard Michael shout really loudly and his heavily foot steps rush towards me. "Alison? Dimond?" He asked making my heart ease at the nickname ha has given me. "Please answer me! Are you okay? Can you sit up?" I asked rapidly then grabbed my hand suddenly making my jump slightly getting a fright. "She moved again!" He squealed and a waft of air blew over me as he must have moved his head. I groaned slightly as Michael had a death grip on my hand.

"Alison, honey? Can you open your eyes for me?" Hannah asked. I felt Hannah lean down beside Michael and him begin to gently shake my hand. I groaned slightly again moving my eyes about trying to open them. "Keep going." She urged. I managed to open one of them since they were so heavy.

"Oh thank god!" Michael breathed. I saw a small smile glide over his worried face.

"Hi." I whispered and laughed at the same time. Somehow I found it slightly amusing having Hannah and Michael lent down by my side and Calum stood at the bottom of the couch by my feet.

"I was so worried, Alison!" Michael held back a small sob that made tear form in my eyes too. "I-I had no idea what happened you just dropped losing my hand! Oh god I was so scared!" Tears fell from his eyes. Seeing him so worked up, and over me as well, made me upset. Tears dropped from my own eyes sliding down my face just like Michaels.

"It's okay now. Am fine." I reassured him rubbing my thumb across the back of his hand. It always seemed to calm him. "I was only panicking and scared but we are okay now." I slowly sat up pulling him into a hug.
I melted into him straight away forgetting Calum and Hannah were still here. My head rested into the warm and soft curve in his neck. I breathed in his "manly" sent that smelt more like a weak peppermint that was just perfect. It smelt like home, always making me feel safe. I heard him sigh slightly as his long and strong only arms were wrapped around my waist.

"I- I tweeted to the fans about it a-nd..." He started stuttering still crying slightly.

"Please stop crying Mikey's, am fine now. I was only panicking." I soothed him.

"I was so scared I didn't know what was happening! I couldn't lose you!" He sniffed again. "But I spoke to the fans on Twitter and told them what happened to you because of it and a whole load of online arrivals have been made based on the tweet and what happened by most of the magazines that were there. And I thing they got the message." He finished.

"Thank you." I told him genuinely.

"Don't forget I tweeted as well." Calum huffed from his spot at the bottom of the couch.

"Oh thank you so much Calum. That is the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me." I joked and winked at him making Cal laugh a little bit.

"Just rest a wee bit." Hannah instructed using her magic doctor skills. "Your body will still be a bit off after passing out so remember to eat sugar well." I nodded listing to her.

"okay now shew!" Michael instructed to the two. "My diamond needs to rest. I'll phone you later." He wafted them towards the door closing it behind them.

"C'mere." I opened my arms still lying in the couch. He rushed back over to me plopping down on the sofa so we were both lying across wrapped up in each other's warmth and safety. "I love you so much." I mumbled into his hair.

"And I love you."