Chapter 24

"There is the helium canister I got earlier?!" I shouted through to the kitchen where Michael was from the living room.

"It's here!" He answered coming through with it.

"Thanks!" I left a quick kiss on his check before attaching the first ballon to the nozzle and pressing the green button. Once the ballon was blown up I tied a string to it and let it float up to the ceiling. I kept filling the balloons with the magic air that made them float as Michael came in to help as well. We made up enough multi coloured balloons with stings hanging from them to cover nearly the whole ceiling of the living room for Tamara's welcome home party.

"Hey Alison." Michael tried not to laugh.

"Yeses?" I dragged out. He quickly turned around with an untied ballon in his hands then spun back around.

"Heartbreak giiiirl!" He sung with a high pitched voice. I burst out laughing as he sucked more helium from the ballon making his voice higher. "Guess what!" He giggled with his high pitch.

"What?" I asked but first sucking some helium ballon first making me just as high as him.

"I wove wyouuuuuu!" He giggled talking like a baby made complete with his high voice. We both burst out laughing not being able to stop as the laughing was even funnier since it was so high too!

"I wove you toooooooo!" I giggled making us both laugh even more! His is my favourite way to spend time with Michael. Just laughing and being silly with each other. Being us. It's when we can both let our hair down and relax without having to worry about anything else. Not that everyone will be here soon for the party and we aren't ready or that half the world thinks Michael is with Megan and the other half just overall confused. It's when we can just be ourselves trout worrying about anyone to judge us.

"Guess who I sound like!" He squealed. I shrugged and watched him take another mouthful of helium before he spoke again. "Hi baby! It's me Meeeegan!" He flung his arms out in the air and we both burst out into uncontrollable laughter!

"Okay, okay." I breathed when we began to calm down a little bit. "We need to get everything done, they will be here soon." I sighed clothing my stomach where I had a stitch from laughter. That's the best kind of laughter.

"I suppose so..." He said catching his breath. Mikey looked so adorable there, I don't care how punk he says he is he looked so adorable. His cheeks were rosy red from laughter, his hair was a bit of a mess from shaking his head around and he still had watery eyes from the laughter with the small crinkles at the corner of his eyes.
I picked up the now empty and flat balloons and began to fill up the last of them covering the ceiling. Thankfully we only had plug in lamps instead of a light in the wall so they wouldn't explode.
Michael went back through to the kitchen to finish putting the food into bowls like I had made him do when I unplugged the games from the to to get him of the couch. There was a faint sound of Green Day floating through to the living room coming from Michaels phone. I had taken the stereo from the kitchen and put it in the living room for tonight so he had to use his phone instead. Everything felt so peaceful.

I began to hum along to "Home Coming" that was playing as I hung to multi coloured bunting from the shop just down the road along the cream walls. We are all so exited for the welcome home/surprise party. Well apart from Tamara and Ellen because they don't know yet. I can't wait to see their faces.

"Hey! Need any help?" Taylor walked in singsonging.

"YES!" I shouted and engulfed her in a hug. "There is still so much to do!"

(A/N I've caught up with myself so I don't have anymore pr-written chapter to upload so I am now just writing and uploading when I have time so the the updates might be a lot slower now! Sorry!)