"I beat Asano!!" I squealed jumping up and down.

Rio ran up to me and gave me a hug and jumped together with me as we held each other's hand.

"You beat Asano!!" She exclaimed.

"I beat Asano!!" I replied back happily jumping.

"I'm 1st in the school!!" I exclaimed happily.

"You're first in the school!!" She exclaimed happily.

"I DID IT!!" I exclaimed as my smile became wider.

"YOU DID IT!!" Rio repeated just as excited as I was.

Kayano decided to join in and the three of us started jumping around, really excited and happy.

"Holy fuck! I finally beat that purple eyed bastard!!" I exclaimed.

I turned to my right to tell Karma, but then I didn't see him in his seat. I then realized he didn't get any perfect scores, which to my guess he's currently pissed.

Once we've calm downed about my success in beating Assano, I left the classroom and found Karma near a tree and Korosensei beside him.

I see Karma having a red face, and the octopus teasing him. I sighed out with a smile and made my way towards them.

The octopus sees me and I gave him a look that I'll handle it, he nods his head and walks away with Karasuma following him.

I see Karma still red and was still pissed, I made my way towards him and he sees me. 

"Look who's grumpy." I said smiling at him.

"Shut up." He says looking away still red.

I sighed and gave him a hug, I look up at him and see he's still looking away.

"Stop being so grumpy, it is your fault for playing it cool." I said poking his cheek to make him look at me.

He refuses to look at me and was still grumpy.

"I know how to cheer you up." I said cupping his cheeks to make him look at me, once our eyes locked I kissed him on the lips.

I nibbled on Karma's lips and our tongues started dancing inside our mouths, I could feel Karma's hands on my waist and our kiss becoming deeper.

As fireworks started exploding around us, we were losing air. We let go for a second and continued on kissing, our kiss becoming deeper and hotter.

I felt Karma pulling me up and gently placed my back on the tree's stem, both his hands holding my thighs to keep me up, I decided to wrap my thighs around his torso to make it a bit easy to carry me.

My arms were around his neck, a bit of saliva dripped down on the corner of my mouth but I didn't care.

I could feel that things were getting a bit heated, yet we didn't care and continued. I could feel Karma's hand entering my shirt and the warmth from his palm touching my skin sent shivers down my spine.

I was wanting for more and I could tell Karma did too, my hands were in his soft red hair that I loved so much, my body becoming more hotter and hotter.

My hands made their way to Karma's shirt and started unbuttoning it, I could feel Karma's hand trying to unclasp my bra, and eventually he did.

His hand then made it's way to my skirt and started unzipping me, our tongues still dancing with each other, our bodies wanting more.

Before Karma could fully unzip my skirt, Karma was pulled away from me. Opening my eyes I see Korosensei with his pink face and a notebook.

"No doing anything inappropriate activity during school grounds." Korosensei said as his tentacles were around Karma.

"Yeah, yeah. We got a bit carried away, plus, there's no way we're going to do it here outside." I said zipping my skirt and clasping my bra again.

The octopus lets go of Karma and flew away while doing his 'Nyurufufufu' laugh. Karma buttons his shirt and I made his way towards him.

"Let's continue next time, okay?" I said winking at him and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Definitely." He says kissing me, which I kissed back.

#####################

HEYOOOO!!

I wonder, is this the first time I did a makeout scene in this book?

Well, if you like it, I'd probably be making more of it.

Btw, could you spot the mistake I made? I realized it halfway, but was too lazy to change anything.

Anyways!! 

Hope you guys liked it!! Stay tuned for upcoming updates!!

It's 5:20am here, and I got school in 2 hours.

So, Imma go get ready and actually be early for school.

BYEE BYEE!!

~Nekochinchin :3