Family

When Dean and Sam got a call from Claire about a hunt they wasted no time to get to Jody's house

When Dean and Sam got a call from Claire about a hunt they wasted no time to get to Jody's house. When they learned she had been accusing people of being monsters they were disappointed in her actions. Jody was hoping that the boys could talk some sense in her. And if that didn't work she had one final card.

You.

You were also a hunter. One she met through the Winchesters. Your were a friend of Jo's. Practically her sister. When both Jo and Ellen died you lost contact with the Winchesters. Not because you blamed them. No you blamed yourself. So, I'm order to keep people save you kept your distance from people.

Well, people who aloud it. Turns out Jody's not one of those people. She reassured you that her and the girls could take care of themselves. So, once every two months you called her and talked for an hour or two. That's all you could do or rather, wanted to do. You just wanted to make sure everyone was save. She tried to get you to visit before, but no luck. She even tried using her mom voice a few times, but to no avail.

It wasn't until she explained what Claire was doing that you chose to stop by. The poor girl needed help from someone like you.

So, after the whole sex talk in the middle of dinner happen you knock on the door. Causing Jody the rush other to get it. When you opened it she gave you a big hug saying:" thank god you're here"

She grabbed you a plate and walked you over to the dinning room.

"Girls this is, (y/n). And you boys know (her/him) already" she introduced you. The girls have talked to you over the phone before, but have never seen (her/him) before. So, they were surprised to see you here, but smiled and greeted you nonetheless.

"(Y/n)?" The bothers asked in disbelief simultaneously. It's been almost six years since the saw you.

"Hey, long time no see"