Ruth and Felicia

You loved music

You loved music. Listening, playing, or singing. It one of the things that made you truly happy. Unbeknownst to you, you had a habit to sing at random moments.

That was until you started singing Shake by Jesse McCartney. You were getting ready to shoot your character and Charlie were interrogating Rowena. You were on your phone waiting for everything to be set, when suddenly you staring singing. While you sang the girl were dancing without realizing.

"What the hell are guys doing?" Jensen asked, getting ready for his next scene. His voice caused you to look up.

"(Y/n) was singing so we decided dance" Felicia answered still dancing, despite the fact you stopped singing.

You looked at her with furrowed brows. Confused as to what she was talking about."I wasn't singing"

"Yeah, you were. You do it all the time" Jensen informed. He's notice this quite a few times. The first time he noticed was when your characters were at a bar, while Sam was researching. While you waited to shoot, you were playing with your beer bottle, singing Complicated by Avril Lavigne." You've never noticed"

"Not until now!" You exclaimed, embarrassment written across your face.

"Don't worry, Dear. You have a beautiful voice" Ruth smiled.