❤️Sam❤️

Tonight was the first time Sam was going to meet your family

Tonight was the first time Sam was going to meet your family. You knew all about hunting and what he does for a living. It scared you but it was something he felt he had to do, and who were you to stop him. Your family however didn't know about hunting. They though he was an F.B.I agent. It was a way to keep them save.

Dinner went well. Everyone was getting along, laughing, tell stories-some you wish everyone would just forget-, and over all having a good time. The only "problem" was your mom forgot dessert. So she made you and you siblings go them her to pick something up. Leaving Sam and your Dad alone. You didn't want to, seeing as it was the first time they met, but Sam reassured you it was okay.

Little did you know your father was telling him about parts of you past you'd rather forget. It wasn't to hurt you, he just wanted Sam to know what he was getting into. Deep down he felt like Sam was the one for you. Though he knew you'd be angry him, he thought there were things Sam needed to look out for. Just in case.

"It wasn't easy for them growing up. My wife and I argued a lot, the rest of are family never talked to us unless they needed something, they didn't have friends, and was basically raising (her/his)self. The others were all moved out and in college. So (she/he) didn't have anyone to talk to. They went into a dark place....mentally. They cut themselves, had multiple eating disorders, some days they could barely get out of bed. We didn't react well to this. I even made the mistake of asking if they were just doing this to get attention. It's something I regret to this day. So I am begging you. Please. Don't   let any of this happen again. They've been through so much"

"I won't. Ever"