Part 14

(Note - this part is purely a work of fiction. Didn't write this part with an intention to offend any readers / fan group! I like Actor Sid and Rk so much!

Oh and this part is quite unrealistic!)

Unedited

Part - 14

"Oh my God! I can't believe she is only 12 years old because her voice is so mature yet so sweet and soothing. She sang my favorite song like a pro. I loved it. Baby, you are a star singer. Mark my words, one day you will sing in movies." Sidharth praised the little girl and gave her a huge chocolate bar and hugged her.

And there the video stopped.

"Well, guys, that little girl is none other than your friend - Madhubala." Actor Sidharth said smiling amd everyone gave her standing ovation, shocking her.

"Will you sing that song again for your favorite hero?" Sidharth asked as he gave the mike to her but she refused to take it, shaking her head.

"That's good girl!" Rishab thought. If she wasn't going to sing for him then she shouldn't sing for anyone else.

"Aw! You disappointed me"

"Um... Maybe I can dance with you for that song. What say?" Madhubala asked cheekily. It was her dream to dance with her dream hero.

Please say yes! She silently prayed.

Fuck no! This is worse than singing! Don't bloody do it, Madhubala! Rishab screamed at her mentally.

"Of course yes" Sidharth politely accepted her request and held his hand out for her to take.

Hey! You are here to handover trophies, not to take my trophy!

Wait! My Madhu is not a trophy! She is not a possession... But she is priceless!

The moment she took his hand, he pulled her closer to him by placing a gentle hand on her back but he did maintain a considerable space between them.

Madhu was beaming in joy as she was in the arms of her dream hero.

#Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo, love se zyada Waise wala love... Ishq wala love#

Actor Sid and Madhu slowly danced to the song and they had perfect sync.

There was pin drop silence in the auditorium as everyone seemed to be mesmerized.

#Hua joh dard bhi toh Humko aaj kuch zyada hua... Ishq wala love#

For God sake don't touch her man! Rishab looked ready to combust on seeing them close and comfortable and blissful as if they were having their first dance after their wedding!

#Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar Yehi pata hai zyada hua... Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai Phir bhi mujhko zyada hua... Ishq wala love#

"You are slender and graceful." Sid whispered leaning closer to her ear making Madhu shyly smile. She couldn't believe this was really happening.

God! Please let this not be a dream! Madhu thought.

Fuck! This is sheer nightmare! I shouldn't stay here any longer. I should leave!