Part 7

Part - 7 (unedited)

_________

"Have a seat Professor Kundra." Bittu Sharma, Principal of the college said.

"Thank you, Sir" Rishab smiled politely and took a seat opposite to his desk.

"You must have got the circular regarding college cultural" Bittu started.

"Yes, Sir. I read the circular. It's in 3 weeks time. Students seem to be really excited about it." Rishab said with a smile. Except for Madhu all the students in all his classes were outrageously excited for the event.

"Good. I want you to organize this year's cultural event" Bittuji stated. He found Rishab young and energetic and also noticed him sharing quite a good rapport with his students so he thought Rishab will be likeable by the students to conduct the event.

"Oh. Well, I don't have any objection organizing the event Sir but don't you feel I am inexperienced to do this job? I mean I don't even have an idea about how every year cultural will be conducted in this college, what all programs will be conducted and all as I am new here"

"Prof. Dipali Bhatia will be the co-organizer" Bittu added.

Rishab cringed inwardly hearing her name. Am I gonna work with that leech? He thought dreadfully.

"For the past two years she was in charge of cultural programs. She has done a tremendous job in the previous years..."

"Oh, then why not she solely organize this year too?" Rishab tried his luck.

"She actually requested me that it will great help for her if she has one more staff to organize the event so that she can manage everything without any hitch in this short span of time and make the event grand this year"

"I see" Rishab nodded his head.

"In fact she only suggested your name"

"I guessed so" Rishab muttered under his breathe.

"You said something?"

"Um... No... Yeah... I am just delighted to work with her." Rishab faked a smile.

"Good then. You coordinate with her and start working on the event as we really have very little time"

"Sure, Sir"

"Oh and she will be in-charge for guy participants and you for girls"

Great! He thought it will be easy to handle boys than girls but now?

He can bet and say it was also Dipali's suggestion. Bloody man-eater!

"Alright! We will make this year's cultural a grand success, Sir" Rishab said positively.

"Good. Now you may get back to your class" Bittu dismissed him. Rishab shook his hand and walked out.

~~0~~

"Bittu uncle! Bittu uncle!" Madhu yelled as she walked into his office without knocking the door.

"Yes, Madhu... Why are you yelling? Did anyone mess with you again?"

"Yes"

"Who?"

"You"

"What I did?" Bittu asked in confusion.

"What I heard is true?" Madhu asked cocking her eye brow

"First tell me what your heard? Then I will tell whether it's true or not"

"Is Prof. Kundra is gonna organize this year's cultural along with Dipali ma'am?"

"Yes. I bet you liked my smart move" Bittu smiled proudly. Madhu glared at him.