Part 3

Part - 3 (unedited)

_______

"Hey handsome. Good morning" Dipali greeted Rishab blocking his way from going to his class.

"Hello, Miss. Bhatia. Good morning" Rishab politely greeted back with a smile.

"Call me Dips." Dipali winked at him.

"Um... Sorry, Miss. Bhatia I don't think that's an appropriate way to address a co-teacher"

"Oh c'mon, handsome." Dipali playfully slapped Rishab's hand

"Rishab or Mr. Kundra, you can call me either way" Rishan suggested.

"How about RK... Right kameena?" Dipali asked seductively leaning closer to Rishab

He took a step back and looked around to see if any student was watching them. But gladly there wasn't any student watching them.

"Miss. Bhatia, I have class. I will see you later in staff room."

"Will be waiting for you, handsome." Dipali said tossing her hair behind.

Rishab frowned. "Just to talk with you and get to know each other." Dipali said with a wink and walked past him.

Rishab shook his head and headed to his class.

He was in the middle of his class when Madhu walked into the classroom casually without asking her professor's permission.

"Madhubala" Prof. Rishab called her name stopping in her track.

"Yes, professor?" Madhu acted innocently clutching her backpack securely.

"Guess you are too early for the next class."

"No, professor... I am here to attend my first hour class only."

"Then you are 45 minutes late. You can spend rest of the 15 minutes outside and join to the next class." He showed the way out.

"Prof.."

"Out!"

"Professor, if I had had the slightest idea that you will come for the first hour then I would have set the alarm at sharp 6.30 am and got ready so quickly and reached college on time." Madhu said dramatically. "But unfortunately I didn't know first hour is your class."

"Whoever takes the class... You should be seated here on or before 9 am, Madhubala. Well, now stop wasting my time and go out." Prof. Rishab said and turned towards the board to continue the accounts problem.

Madhu stomped her feet and walked out of the class but she stood just outside the door and watched him take class. She leaned against the door frame and drooled over him. Man, what a sexy voice he has? What a stylish writing he has? What a brilliance he has? What an intense eyes he has? What a body he has? Gosh! Everything about him is drool worthy. Madhu thought.

"You still here?" Prof. Rishab questioned bringing her back from her reverie.

"Professor, I am standing outside the classroom and listening to your lecture. Guess I am not bothering you?" Madhu asked sweetly hiding her smiRishab.

"Get in." Prof. Rishab gestured her to take her seat. Madhu grinned widely and ran to the last bench.

"Hey" Sikky waved his hand at Madhu and moved inside to let her sit at the corner.

Madhu just gave him a disinterested look and sat beside him keeping her backpack between them.

"You are always late to college? Why? Got up late?" Sikky asked.