Part 4

Part - 4 (unedited)

________

Next day, Sikky walked into his classroom and went to the last row. He found Madhu already sitting there leaning her back to the wall, with shades on and ear set plugged in her ears. She must be hearing some loud rock music which could be heard clearly by Sikky. He wanted to comment on her choice of song but he kept his mouth shut as he didn't want to start his day with a fight. He promised his brother he will behave nice with her and mainly he won't meddle in her business.

He took out his economics book and started going through it. He knew first hour class was economics for them and his brother said a hot professor will be handling that subject. His brother warned him to focus on his studies and not on her but who cares? Sikky wanted to study a bit in advance and impress his lady professor by answering her questions and get into her good books.

He was studying when he heard a group of girls giggling. He looked up and his eyes locked with Trishna's eyes, the girl he liked and got attracted to right from the first day of college. She smiled at him politely and Sikky gave her a goofy grin in return. He got so excited seeing her beautiful smile.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sikky shouted at Madhubala.
"You were drooling so I wiped off your drool from the corner of your mouth." Madhu said innocently.
"Oh please, don't do me any favour!" Sikky clamped his hands over his head as if worshiping.
"You are so arrogant."
"Says who?"
Madhu simply rolled her eyes and plugged her ear piece back into her ears listening to the song.

"Sir, first hour economics" Students sung in chores when Rishab walked into the class.
"Of course, I know, my dear students. Miss. Bhatia couldn't make it to the class today so I am here to replace her." Professor Rishab said with a kind smile. He looked at the last bench, his eyes unknowingly searched for a particular person. Sikky scowled at RK making him frown wondering why his brother was scowling at him. Sikky was so disappointed that he couldn't get to meet the hot and sexy teacher.
Sikky nudged Madhu's shoulder with his elbow. She had her head resting on her folded arms placed on her desk. She didn't notice her professor walking in as she had her head cast down and her ears were plugged in with her ear set.
"What?" Madhu barked at Sikky for disturbing her. She was in no mood to listen to boring lectures.
Sikky pointed his chin to the front asking her to turn and see. Madhu turned and her face brightened seeing her favorite Professor.

"Madhubala, take off your shades from your head (she had worn her shades like hair band), take out your ear set and hand over your phone to me." Professor Rishab ordered. Madhu quickly did as she was told and ran down to the pit of the gallery class where her professor was standing and gave him her phone.
"Place it there." Prof. Rishab pointed to his desk. Madhu kept her phone on his desk and turned to leave when he called her. "Get your phone back when you go home and next time if I see you using mobile phone inside my class then I will seize it and you will get it back only after you complete your last day of college." Prof. Rishab said in a stern tone. "Got it?"
"Yes, Professor."
"Go"
she ran back to her place and pushed Sikky inside and she sat at the corner. She placed her hands on the desk and cupped her cheeks as she admired her handsome professor.
Sikky tapped Madhu's shoulder. She turned and glared at him.
"Kerchief?" he offered. She gave him a confusing look.
"Now you are drooling so thought you will need it to wipe your mouth." he said with a shrugged. Now he felt better after giving her own words back to her for teasing him earlier.
"Fuck off!" she mouthed at him.
"God bless you, my child. No cuss words" Sikky placed his hand on her hand and blessed her as if he was a priest.
"Take your bloody hand off me." Madhu whispered shout. "You ruined my hair style." she accused him.
"Hair style?" Sikky chuckled. "You call this bird's nest hair style?"
"Ugh!" she got frustrated and pulled her curly hair.
"Madhubala and Sikender out of my class, now" Prof. Rishab ordered to both of them.
"Sir..." Sikky tried to explain. Rishab glared at him silencing him. Sikky held his head down and grabbed all his books and backpack and walked out of the class cursing Madhubala under his breath. Madhu didn't dare to argue with her Professor, she silently followed Sikky and once they were outside she started hitting him on his back with her handbag.