Part 6

(Short and boring update. Seriously I am not satisfied with this update or with the way this story is shaping up. I feel something is missing... May be the usual romance between Rishbala... But I surely can't think of a romance scene between a professor and his student... Or at least not now... As they are still unsure of their feelings. I will work on this story properly and write little better)

Part - 6 (unedited)

________

"God! What's taking him so long?" Madhu grumbled impatiently.

She was waiting in the deserted road for nearly an hour now. She was getting restless and little scared too because it was getting dark. In an impulse she did a stupid thing and now regretting it.

"He said every friday he will go to temple, didn't he?" she wondered. "Then what the hell has happened today? Why he isn't coming this way?" she knew he takes that route to reach his home. How? She was stalking him for quite sometimes now. Simple!

She sat on the car bonnet and nervously bit her lips.

She wished she had her phone in her hand so that she could... Well, you might think to call her uncle Bittu to come and take her home right? Nah! She still would have waited for her professor there in the God damn deserted road only to get a ride in his bike. She just wanted her phone to kill the boredom by playing mobile games while listening to some music instead of hearing the eerie rustle of the dry leaves.

The air was filled with buzzes and chrips of insects and it was annoying her more.

"Madhu, you should have thought twice before pulling this stunt. Why the hell you just didn't go meet him in the temple like the other day? Now see you are stuck." she scolded herself. She wished she could get inside her car and lock the doors for her safety and also to escape from this chill weather but she couldn't do that because as said before she did a stupid thing.

Finally she heard the sound of some vehicle approaching her way. She looked up and sighed in relief. It was a bike not a car. Could that be her professor Rishab's bike? She couldn't see who was riding the bike as the person had worn helmet. She hoped it was her professor and jumped into the mild of the road to stop the bike by waving her hands up her head.

"Stop! Stop! Please stop" she shouted and the bike halted in front of her with a loud screech. She quickly checked the number plate and mentally danced for stopping the right one's bike. "Pro..." she started but shut her mouth realizing what a stupidity she was about to do by calling him professor. "Madhu, let him take his helmet off and then you act as if you were surprised to see him here. Don't show it to him that you were waiting for him all the while and it was all preplanned." she scolded herself in her head.

"Excuse me, Mister... Won't you take off your helmet?" Madhu asked casually knocking his helmet with her knuckles.

"Omg! It's you Professor Kundra." Madhu cupped her face acting as if she was surprised when he pulled his helmet up and revealed his face.

"What are you doing here, Madhubala?" he asked her with a suspicious frown.

"Um... Sir... Um... My... " it was getting hard for her to lie right on his face. She prepared well but now she couldn't utter a word without stammering. "My car broke down. I didn't... know what to do... I was waiting so long to get a lift.."

"Don't you have your phone? Why can't you call your uncle and ask him to send a driver to pick you up? Don't you know it's not safe for a little girl like you to stand alone in this isolate highway?"

"I am not a little girl. I am 19 years old" she said getting offended. "And I kept my phone inside the car. I forgot to take my car key when I got down to check what was wrong with the engine and I shut the door like a fool that I am..." she felt little guilty of lying unashamedly in front of his face.