Part 11

UNEDITED

Part - 11

MM College Cultural Fest

"Morning Miss. Bhatia" Rishab politely greeted Dipali when she walked into the staff room along with Mukkund, student representative for this college fest. 

Dipali flipped her hair over her shoulder showing attitude and walked past him, ignoring him.

Rishab smirked. Ah, finally she got the message!

"Good morning, sir" Mukkund wished him. Rishab nodded his head with a smile. 

"Where's that useless girl? Has she come to college or not?" Dipali growled at Mukkund. 

"I don't know, ma'am" he shrugged. 

"She has come much earlier than you and now helping the decoration committee" Rishab replied. 

Dipali gave him a glare and turned her face other way.

Very good woman!  Don't show your bitchy face to me! That would spare me from puking.

"Mukkund, go get that girl for me, now" Dipali ordered. 

What this woman has against Madhubala? 

Two minutes later, Madhu jogged into the staff room chewing gum. 

"Sir, you called me?" she went straight to Rishab. She had no business to deal with Dipali. 

"Hey, you" Dipali snapped her fingers. "Come here" 

"Yes, ma'am" Madhu was in good mood today so she decided to be nice with her. 

"Go get me something to eat from the restaurant across the road" Dipali ordered.

Hey, this is wrong! Why would she get your food? She is not your servant! She bloody owns this college. 

You tell her that girl! Rishab looked at Madhu and tried to convey this message but she wasn't looking at him. 

"Something means? What, precisely?" Madhu asked casually chewing her gum and forming it into a bubble and let it pop nosily. 

"Spit that shit, Madhubala" Dipali ordered. 

How rude?

Why don't you send that boy ogling at your breast to buy your food?

"Okay, ma'am" Madhu quickly rolled the gum in her mouth and took it her hand. "I'll throw it out. Now, tell me, ma'am, what would you like to eat?"

"Mukkund, did you have breakfast?" Dipali asked him in concern. 

"Yes, ma'am" 

Why are you being so nice and humble today, girl?

Show your attitude to her because she is being an ass to you!

"Oh no! I thought we could eat together" Dipali casually placed her hand on his shoulder and caressed it. He grinned.

Bitch and bastard!

"Ma'am?" Madhu asked impatiently. 

Dipali ignored her and turned to Mukkund. "Mukkund, my boy, you have given name in economic quiz, right?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"I want you to win first prize in that and make me proud."

"Sure, ma'am" he smiled confidently. 

"Quiz is the first event right?" 

he nodded his head.

"Good. Now go prepare for it." she slapped him on his back twice before letting him go.