Chapter 32

Jisoo's POV

Everything was perfect.

We were happy with each other.

We were perfect.

But why..?

Why do other people still don't get that?

...

"Ah fuck!" I growled as I was pinned on the ground with a loud bang.

"Now that everyone is what you call weak!" Hanbin mocked me with a vicious smirk in his face.

I tried to stand up but he brutally broke my spine with one smash of his shoe.

I spit out blood and my vision was getting blurry and blurry by the moment.

"Shit." Was all that I could say.

...

Flashback...

Me and Jennie were happily walking at the park while talking about some shit.

Until Hanbin and his gang showed up with different kinds of high-class weapons.

"How did you guys get the hell outta jail and where'd you fucking get those?" I rambled as I shoved Jennie gently behind me.

She was shaking uncontrollably and fear was obvious in her eyes.

"Hm..? Well, we broke out of jail obviously." Kai rolls his eyes as he flexed his glowing gun.

"You guys think your that strong 'cuz you have better weapons?" I asked with a scoff.

"Fucking shut up, Kim. Bobby wants you and your gonna come with us." Hanbin cocked his shotgun.

Although, I could sense disgust in his voice.

I furrowed my brows and gripped on Jennie's wrist tighter.

"What does he want?" I asked while gritting my teeth.

"Like I told you, he wants you Jisoo. And well, Jennie is going to be mine." He licked his lips making me gag mentally.

Glad there weren't any people in the area.

"You wish." I snapped my fingers and weapons appeared facing them.

They smirked and fired me with their weapons.

"Like that'll work." I scoffed and attacked them as well.

All I didn't expect was that it would actually damage me and they could dodge my attacks.

"Fuck." I cursed out as I've experienced the greatest pain I have ever felt in my entire life.

They circled me and Jennie and pointed their guns again.

"Now what, Jisoo? Didn't think that these won't hurt you?" He raises his gun making his colleagues laugh.

I spit out a little blood which made Jennie look at me worriedly.

I gave her a reassuring smile and she unsurely let out a shaky breathe.

"Now, go with us or suffer." Hanbin's expression changed into a serious one.

I only glared at him and scowled.