Chapter 18

Jennie's POV

When I arrived at the location, the abandoned house was freaking creepy.

I have this weird feeling though, that I've been here before.

It was huge, too.

I slowly opened the old wooden door, not wanting it to fall apart.

Cuz' it totally looked like the house will fall apart any minute now.

I looked around and was surprised to see the house very organized and well, the house was pretty in the inside.

I sat on the couch and waited.

There's even a TV.

A few minutes later, I heard a loud explosion coming from a long distance.

No way... that person... he/she didn't...

He/She didn't destroy my car, right?!

...

I didn't wait too long before the stranger from awhile ago opened the door, panting in the process while holding his/her arm which was, I suppose, limp/ broken.

I examined his/her arm and it was burnt. Smoke was steaming from it.

I bet he/she can't even move it.

"Are you ok?" I asked in worry as I walk towards him/her.

He/She signals me to stop by making a fist.

"Are you really just gonna come close to a person you still don't know? How ironic." He/She says, making me frown.

He/She reveals his/her face.

"Now you can move." Jisoo smiles a little before stumbling.

I caught her just in time for her not to break her head on the floor impact.

"Aigoo... bruises and cuts all over your face and body again. What a pain." I groaned making her chuckle lightly.

"Sorry... it's my job." She softly says as she close her eyes.

"Hey. Jisoo-yah." I shook her but got no response. "Must be exhausted." I did my best to carry her to the couch.

Damn, she's heavy.

I laid her down in a comfortable position and examined her amazing features.

She's a complete goddess.

Should I patch her wounds up? Or... call for help...

Well fuck, I left my phone on the car.

Maybe... her phone will do.

I slowly searched her pockets making her groan.

I finally found her phone and turned it on.

Its locked.

What could her password be?

I thought for a moment...

"Nah, she'd be a creep if that was her password." I told myself. "But... it won't hurt if I try..." I looked at her phone again and typed it in.

960116...

It opened.

I looked at her phone then to Jisoo's beautiful sleeping figure in disbelief.

"Such a creep!" I pointed to her. "Ok... chill Jen. You look crazy talking to yourself like this." I focused on her phone again.