Chapter 21

Jennie's POV

"Is it just me or... are we missing something out?" I tugged Jisoo's arm as we walk by the crowded halls of talking students.

"Hm... I'll ask." She gently pulls her arm from my arm and walks over to two girl students who were busily talking.

"Hey... what's all the news that's been running all around campus, peeps?" Jisoo asks with a smile, surprising them.

Why did she have to smile at them? Can't she just ask them normally?

"A-aren't you that girl student that beat those guys up that last incident?" One of them asks.

"Um... yeah." Jisoo rubs her nape shyly.

What's she so nervous and shy about?

"Your cuter than I thought. I thought you'd be more muscular and well, big." The other one giggles.

Ok, they are crossing the line.

Jisoo lets out a shy laugh with a blush on her cheeks.

The fuck's wrong with Jisoo?

I crossed my arms and scoffed.

"For the news that you were talking about it's just two new hot students that transferred here." One speaks up.

"Oh... alright thanks." Jisoo bows.

"Um... if you don't mind, can you hang out with us later?" One of them shyly asks.

I feel my blood pumping madly inside me.

"Oh... um..." Jisoo looks at my direction and I quickly look away. "I have other plans, sorry." She gives them an apologetic smile which made them frown.

"It's fine." One of them says before Jisoo leaves them.

"What other plans do you mean?" I ask as she arrived in front of me.

"Oh that. I'll be hanging out with my girlfriend." Jisoo says with a smirk.

I felt my heart sink. That hurt more than expected.

Of course, she has a girlfriend. But why does my heart hurt?

"You never told me you had a girlfriend." I mumbled.

"Do I have to?" She asks.

"N-no..." I answered. "I'll be going now." I was about to leave when Jisoo pulled me in a hug.

"Where'd you think your going?" She asks, embracing me tightly.

"W-What do you think your doing?" I stuttered out, surprised of her actions.
"Hanging out with you." She simply answers.

"But aren't you... oh... wait what?!" I finally realized what the hell she was saying making her giggle.

I was blushing madly.

How could she trick me like that?

"Your so slow, cutie." She caresses my face with her cheeks thumb.

"Wh-wha—." I was lost for words.

"Let's go, Jendeuk." She intertwines our hands and leads me to our homeroom.

I kept quiet the whole time. I really didn't know what to say or answer anyways.

I looked at our clasped hands and blushed.

She has such an effect on me.

"We're here." She stops in front of our classroom.

"Um yeah." I pulled my hand away but she only tightened her grip. "What?" I asked in confusion.