Chapter 31

Jennie's POV

Me and Jisoo were chilling on the couch while watching some Disney movies.

Until two Unnies barged in on us, startling the hell out of us.

"You two are so ignorant, aren't you two?!" Irene points at us with a chilly glare.

"What do you mean?" We asked in a annoyed tone.

"Hm... I don't know, maybe not answering your fucking phone while my Seulbear tried to reach you." Irene says, simply not noticing Seulgi go beet red from her words.

Jisoo stifled a laugh and I too.

"What?" She asks, completely confused.

"My Seulbear, huh? Okay..." Jisoo says in a teasing way which made Irene blink repeatedly.

And then it hit her, she blushed uncontrollably red like Seulgi behind her and proceeded to the bathroom with a quick pace.

"Aw... just tell me when you two are together again. Geez..." Jisoo continues teasing Seulgi which earned a slap from the bear.

Jisoo pouts and snuggles in my chest while hugging me tight.

"Nothing's gonna happen. Although, I am waiting for the wedding of you both." She smirks earning a glare from Jisoo and a blushing mess such as me.

"I'm not gonna rush it. I'll take it slow for Jennie to know me more." Jisoo nods in agreement to herself.

"Whatever. I'll just warn you that maybe just maybe the maknaes stripped in the parking lot." Seulgi informs which made me and Jisoo laugh.

"Damn, that's insane!" Jisoo breathes out, still laughing hysterically.

My stomach hurts like hell while I tried to stop laughing.

"You two really do fit. Get up and get those troublemakers before they get completely caught." Seulgi facepalmed herself and helped us up.

"Okay okay. Let's get those two." Jisoo says with a smirk.

"And leave them here."

Oooh... I like the way you think.

I smirked as well and left with Jisoo.

"Lock down." Jisoo says and the entire area was surrounded by an invisible force field.

"A lock down mode? Really?" I blankly looked at her.

"Eh." She shrugged.

I shook my head and headed to the car to get the sex-deprived maknaes.

Like seriously, they continued knowing that its a public area.

Geez... didn't know even Chaeyoung would go that far.

"Me neither."

I looked at Jisoo who was driving with a mischievous grin on her face.

"What are you thinking?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Blackmail." She simply says with a shrug.

"What?" I asked.

"Picture them doing that and use it to blackmail them if necessary." She explains and I mouthed an 'oh'.

She revs the car up and speeded away to the school parking lot.

...

"Uh..." That's what only me and Jisoo could say as we take in the sight before us.

Lisa, Chaeyoung, naked, cuddling on Lisa's car.